Mp75 Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanD

Just made the long journey down to Sittinbourne to do the Knauf days course, currently sat in the hotel bored untill 2morrow any 1 done this course before and give it the thumbs up? or have i wasted my money lol?

I have been to that center the other week :) I had a play I think you will be impressed :)

I think you will be fine :)

Danny

Just made the long journey down to Sittinbourne to do the Knauf days course, currently sat in the hotel bored untill 2morrow any 1 done this course before and give it the thumbs up? or have i wasted my money lol?

What you doing in your room you should be out aving a beer, it's compulsory when you go on these courses or working away !!!!

It's not bad down there. They've got some other plasters down there too, mp finish and some of their airless. Worth a look if u get a chance. Theresa wether spoons in town. Beer and curry fora fiver!!

You will have a great day Ryan!

Don't be afraid to ask questions and try everything out a few times!

Give the guys down there my regards..... (they will know who I am - lol)

Don't forget to drink from both the Knauf bucket mug, and hopefully a Plasterers Forum mug (unless they have been nicked.... lol)

Do you know your local Knauf sales guy back home? let me know if you don't, I'll help you out with an intro and hopefully assist with supply routes for the products!

Good Luck - let us all know how the day goes!

You will have a great day Ryan!

Don't be afraid to ask questions and try everything out a few times!

Give the guys down there my regards..... (they will know who I am - lol)

Don't forget to drink from both the Knauf bucket mug, and hopefully a Plasterers Forum mug (unless they have been nicked.... lol)

Do you know your local Knauf sales guy back home? let me know if you don't, I'll help you out with an intro and hopefully assist with supply routes for the products!

Good Luck - let us all know how the day goes!

Now that is what I am talking about :)

Back to wales now after a pretty mind numbing 4 and a half hour drive home!

Had a great day, Steve and Kev both very helpful, not an ideal course if you are a beginner plasterer, but if you are experienced and want to become familiar with mp75 and machine plastering its spot on. Made myself plenty cups of tea in the Plasterers Forum mug today! Is my local sales guy: Jon Mann? Kevin left me with his number.
Was well happy with mp75 was actually alot easier to use than i had imagined, first time spraying aswell takes a bit of time getting the technique down but once the consistency of the the mix is on then its pretty straight forward i found!
Had a look at the Airless and was impressed! lets hope that it don't catch on to much or we'l all be off the trowels on site lol

Thanks for the update Ryan

I am pleased that you had a good day and like the MP75! Yes, Jon Mann is your local sales manager, let me know if you have any problems - good luck.

Knauf do run more basic plaster courses as well as a full range of dry lining, studwork, ceiling courses, etc...

See the attached for an idea of courses available - feel free to call our office to investiage different types of courses.

Training - Knauf Drywall

Knauf are set up to run couses at Sittingbourne in Kent as well as at Immingham in NE Lincs (for all of you more Northern based guys, although I suspect that is still south for some of you - lol)

Hello Ryan, we sell and hire the PFT plastering machinesand are based down swansea if you would like any info please give us a ring.
Thanks
Ian

Cheers Ian ill be giving you a call when the weather picks up got some render work i might be looking to use a machine on

Cheers Ian ill be giving you a call when the weather picks up got some render work i might be looking to use a machine on
A machine :RpS_unsure: welcome to the dark side :RpS_thumbsup: hope it goes well mate ,loads of guys on here to give help and advice ,best of luck

Any contact numbers for the course nearest to Sheffield ?? cheers..

Hi Cassie

Give us (Knauf) a call on 01795424499 and ask for the training administrator.

We run courses from Sittingbourne and Immingham, so you will be able to get a more local course in Immingham.

Anyone else interested in Knauf Product Training Courses, feel free to contact us for more information. Training - Knauf

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.