Mtec m200

hello

Just purchased first machine and will be using it next week s
Found it very difficult to remember everything and take it all in I remember most bits but thought for piece of mind if anyone has guide on how to set up and how to clean it bare in mind remember most of it but just for some reassurance thank you

Ellis

hello

Found it very difficult to remember everything and take it all in I remember most bits but thought for piece of mind if anyone has guide on how to set up and how to clean it bare in mind remember most of it but just for some reassurance thank you

Ellis

Hi Ellis,

Give me a call tomorrow and we can create one for you

hello

Ellis

The guys at P1ss were good as gold on our first day with the machine , I felt like a proper knob head ringing Andrew for the 3rd time but he wasn't bothered and put us straight in no time .

hello

Ellis
Your have a few set up issues but after a few times of using any machine your look back and think what was I worried about ?

hello

Ellis
Let us know how you get on mate give us s full blow by blow account of your first day spraying tell us how many times you just want to smash it up and throw it in the skip lol good luck pal

Let us know how you get on mate give us s full blow by blow account of your first day spraying tell us how many times you just want to smash it up and throw it in the skip lol good luck pal
I remember the first day with my first machine lol if the bloke that sold it to me was beside me i would have kicked the s**t out of him. As it was all his fault lol

sounds like your are talking from experience :D lol :D

Ryan might know ,they could just be a very small chance he screen shot the comments ,worth a wild shot