NELA Venetian Trowels

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

We are just about to launch the new NELA Venetian Trowels to the UK Market, but first we want some feedback from the Professionals.

We have a set of 3 Trowels on route to Andy Marshall at Goldtrowel and also a set of 3 Trowels on the way to Lance of Longstroke Plastering (Neither of you know that yet so call me back lol).

If you are interested in helping us develop this product please get in touch, please also send a link to your website so we can view some of your work.

We have 2 more Set's to give away.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ive had a two venetian trowels in my bag the last 10 years, didnt know they were venetian though, bought them in spain, they are very handy, in fact used one today.. with the nela quality, im sure these trowels will be well worth having.. great for small awkward spots...

We are just about to launch the new NELA Venetian Trowels to the UK Market, but first we want some feedback from the Professionals.

We have a set of 3 Trowels on route to Andy Marshall at Goldtrowel and also a set of 3 Trowels on the way to Lance of Longstroke Plastering (Neither of you know that yet so call me back lol).

If you are interested in helping us develop this product please get in touch, please also send a link to your website so we can view some of your work.

We have 2 more Set's to give away.

Thanks,

Ryan

I would love to see what they are like. Hopefully they are as good for stucco as super flex is for trowelling up. My website is in my signature. Or also look through the images on my Facebook page www.facebook.com/bespokedesignsolutions

Got some different jobs booked in. Couple of polished jobs and a thicker ardesia. Also just waiting on a start date for a marmorino. So if u could trial them I've got plenty to put them through. Plus there are always sample boards to do.

On the faceache page click on photos. There are a few hundred on there with progress throughout jobs. The website is only finished stuff and a couple of brochure shots

@Plasterers1StopShop Thanks alot pal, a great surprise! And very surprised i was i must admit. Being a fan of pavan trowels i was impressed with the quality design, strong durable feel to them and if the skimming trowels are anything like these bad boys ive defo been missing out. Looking forward to giving them ago and hopefully in the near future will have a nice feature wall project starting for myself and @RobJack just awaiting confimation of price and a start date. Much appreciated as always lance. :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished a video review of the trowels. Also done a sample board to show others how to create one using the nela trowel. Will do a write up and post everything up this week when back from Brit Gyp tour

Status
Not open for further replies.