New and Old Members Please Read ...

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poor pippa :RpS_unsure: she might have just been a little peed off that the monster was shaggin about behind her back (allegedly) maybe she could make it upto you and you could let her back on mate?? she was a laugh, spesh down the allotment

haha we get one actuall woman on here and as soon as her pmt kicks in we ban her haha

Sick.gif
you have such a way with words ian

ye I know mate and shes getting more moodier with every post :RpS_wink: think she needs her arse slapping:flapper:

For what its worth, i think you do a good job of Moderating the site Danny (and the Mods).If Gibbo has the hump he is a grown man, he can leave or, go and lump the person he do`nt like.

same here, can spend hours reading. Interrupted now and then by the missus "are you still on that bloody thing, dont you get enough of that at work" she just doesnt get it

same here, can spend hours reading. Interrupted now and then by the missus "are you still on that bloody thing, dont you get enough of that at work" she just doesnt get it
Yeh I know mate." your talkin to people you don't even know you weirdo,and your not interested in anything I have to say!" is what my mrs says to me:-0.... " sorry love what did you say??" lol that sends her nuts:RpS_laugh: love it.

For what its worth, i think you do a good job of Moderating the site Danny (and the Mods).If Gibbo has the hump he is a grown man, he can leave or, go and lump the person he do`nt like.
Gibbos a top man and will be a loss if he does leave, apart from all the opinions etc people have when it comes down to bear nuckle facts of how to do the job you still nead people like him around personally I'd be gutted if he went

I totally agree spunky...

There are ways to do things :)

I have nothing what so ever against Gibbo :) Nice chap all round but I have to be impartial and consider both sides of it

Danny

Gibbos a top man and will be a loss if he does leave, apart from all the opinions etc people have when it comes down to bear nuckle facts of how to do the job you still nead people like him around personally I'd be gutted if he went

hes quite a knowledgable old man behind the grumpyness :)

Everyones entitled to their opinions but there is a way of wording things so as not to offend. Especially when someones paid to advertise their business. There's a difference between constructive criticism and blatant slagging off. Maybe a fine line but a difference none the less

I totally agree spunky...

There are ways to do things :)

I have nothing what so ever against Gibbo :) Nice chap all round but I have to be impartial and consider both sides of it

Danny
100% agree you get put on the spot, he's helped me out loads over the phone he knows his schnizle
mike814 Not being funny but you haven't got a clue about what happened where and what about

I hope he comes back, he came across grumpy and blunt but he would still help you out......i sometime think he didnt realise how funny he was being blunt..............just a shame he's a spurs fan

Garys helpful in his own way. Hes a proper plasterer. Helped me out loads but hes not dead ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.