New and Old Members Please Read ...

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% agree you get put on the spot, he's helped me out loads over the phone he knows his schnizle
mike814 Not being funny but you haven't got a clue about what happened where and what about

To be honest just reading some of Gibbos posts they dont hold back when it comes to a certain plastering shop on here. I've read enough to build an opinion thats for sure. Also on a more positive note ive read plenty of constructive posts that hes put on here too. I may not post on here a thousand times a day like some people but that does not mean i havent done a lot of reading! Not that i have to justify my opinions to anyone as they are not actually biased in any way shape or form

Yep nice chap and I like straight talkers.. no point beating about the bush :)

I actually think its been blown out of proportion... I was trying to be subtle but it failed miserably :-(

However, I will work on putting things right as I am not the kind of chap to intentionally piss someone off :D

I actually think its been blown out of proportion... I was trying to be subtle but it failed miserably :-(

However, I will work on putting things right as I am not the kind of chap to intentionally piss someone off :D

Don't beat yourself up over it. This is a blinding forum over all and any forum needs a good debate now and again.

I hope Gibbo comes back. Yeh he has it in for a sponsor but that sponser takes it on the chin. Lets bear in mind his grudge is with the sponsers father. But he has made his point and should now back off a bit.

On the other hand he is a very experienced modern render systems applicator and has helped no end of people out with his knowledge including me.

Come back Gibbo.

Just to clarify a few things. We have no issues with Gibbo. Although a lot has been said on his part which may have crossed the line and he seems to let lose on everything we sell, we have not complained about him to Danny. Yes we have spoken about things, but have never made a complaint or asked for his account to be deleted.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion and we respect each persons feedback, positive or negative. It's the end users feedback which we use to try and improve our company and also the tools. It does have to be said though, that some things should not be said. Everyone is here to make a living and help others out where needed. Some insults or accusations which are aired on an open forum should not happen. No one is hear to 'rip people off' or sell tools which don't work. Plenty of our tools and other sponsors tools are being sold across the country with no complaints. Obviously some people will not see the benefits in the tools or how they can aid them in some way, but others can and use them regularly and many more will. I don't think it is correct to slate a product so badly and say only naive people will buy them, this is enough to push people away from this product. We all know how this industry works on recommendations. If a member of the public was to read some posts about what has been said about some of the sponsors companies I'm sure they would steer well clear and would also not entertain using a new product. Make your opinion but still allow someone the chance to try things for themselves 100 good comments will never stand out over 1 awful one whether it's accurate or not.

It must also be said that the recent happenings are not down to what Gibbo has said about our company.

We are happy for Gibbo to be on the forum and we wish him the best in his work.

Ryan

Garys helpful in his own way. Hes a proper plasterer. Helped me out loads but hes not dead ffs!

ha i was just reading this through it read like his obituary.
youd like to think he'd be back in the near future, forum needs input from fellas like him.

Last edited:
Just to clarify a few things. We have no issues with Gibbo. Although a lot has been said on his part which may have crossed the line and he seems to let lose on everything we sell, we have not complained about him to Danny. Yes we have spoken about things, but have never made a complaint or asked for his account to be deleted.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion and we respect each persons feedback, positive or negative. It's the end users feedback which we use to try and improve our company and also the tools. It does have to be said though, that some things should not be said. Everyone is here to make a living and help others out where needed. Some insults or accusations which are aired on an open forum should not happen. No one is hear to 'rip people off' or sell tools which don't work. Plenty of our tools and other sponsors tools are being sold across the country with no complaints. Obviously some people will not see the benefits in the tools or how they can aid them in some way, but others can and use them regularly and many more will. I don't think it is correct to slate a product so badly and say only naive people will buy them, this is enough to push people away from this product. We all know how this industry works on recommendations. If a member of the public was to read some posts about what has been said about some of the sponsors companies I'm sure they would steer well clear and would also not entertain using a new product. Make your opinion but still allow someone the chance to try things for themselves 100 good comments will never stand out over 1 awful one whether it's accurate or not.

It must also be said that the recent happenings are not down to what Gibbo has said about our company.

Ryan

well as long as he has your blessings, im sure he'l be delighted

Ryan

We just want to clarify something also - it was a Speedskim issue not Plasterers 1 Stop.

We did ask Danny to remove a post that we felt was well over the top - much the same as any other sponsor would in the same circumstances.

Having said that though we didn't ask for Gibbo to be deleted or anything - just simply to remove the post. We know the Forum thrives on opinion and straight talking. I think everyone agrees it has to be within reason and thats obviously what Danny is trying to get across - we haven't got any problem with straight talking in general and we are disappointed that there has been a falling out. Gibbo has been a member for a long time - years - and we would like to think he will return. Cant shake hands on the internet but we would like to if you know what I mean.

Danny was caught in a very awkward position and had everyone's best interests at heart. Unfortunately it got out of hand in the heat of the moment.

We do hope that Gibbo will return and equilibrium will be restored!

Scott

Last edited:
Well i hope everyone feels this way when i pass away aswell :) The arangements have been made and gibbos last wish was to be cremated and made into a TPF mug and awarded to me for supporting him through these difficult times. :)

And i thought blokes only fell out over "who's is the next round", money & women.........maybe particle vibration is the new woman..................:RpS_unsure:

Unfortunately though i think you have

cheers for my mug danny boi arrived today only took me half hour to open the packaging.
how comes you havent printed mucking fugs on the bottom so that people can see whos done them

yes mate i won it for correctly diagnosing bubbles picture and curing many plasters insomnia

Top man what was it in the end i fell asleep? you coming over soon before RWS comes back over, dont have too many chairs left now :RpS_wink:

haha should be just need to get me self straight not had much on since christmas about 3 days so far haha but ive just taken on a couple of good jobs good earners too, oh yeah and were rescuing a dog soon, so itll be after that, did RWS ever reimburse you for the broken chair haha next time he comes down just make him sit on a cushion on the floor

Yes he did reimburse me, eh Rich :RpS_wink: didnt realise those Aqua Panels were eco friendly, i know!! apparently so, sold loads to me :RpS_scared: nice bloke though.

So whenever youre ready mate, got some cool stuff to show you and will help you go for different market.

cheers paul could be may time as like i said were rescuing a dog in a couple of weeks so want to stay about for a bit to help get her settled in and get the girls accustomed to her

haha im busy working at the mo all through feb and proberly march at the moment anyway then like i said we will have the dog and its me youngest birthday middle of march so ive got a few bits on really, i guess to save ya mortgage youll have to do some bloody work haha

Looks like a bromance developing here between JR & Morph.......:RpS_wub: dont get sucked in JR her just to sell you a suzuki franchise marra .....:RpS_wink:

or he'll just do the dirty on ya :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

soz monster:RpS_wink:

or he'll just do the dirty on ya :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

soz monster:RpS_wink:

:RpS_laugh:...........to right he will........he's such a s**t...............he'll be kickin ya back doors in JR while he's texting someone else.................:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.