Nike SFB

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
I have waited a week to give these a valid review, with out a doubt they are the bees knees , while back I had contact with Nike about possibly bringing out a work steel toe cap work boot the contact at Nike suggested I try theses Special forces Boot while they developing steel cap for the future, got to say they are the comfiest boot I’ve worn , light , tuff, and it does feel like I’m walking in feathers , they aren’t water proof but resistant but these were the £80 ones apparently the £140 full leather ones are water proof and the black ones about the same price.
Tbh they are the ultimate work boot
1C2928FB-73AB-4E0A-A5A7-563E2D53556E.jpeg

Serious these are worth considering if you are due a new pair of boots, fair enough there is no cap on the toes but if you’re after a rugged boot that will take a battering and want pure comfort these are ideal, renderers would love them and skimmers too

If a tactical boot rocks your boat you can get steel toe cap magnums for less than £80 and have been worn by certain branches of British forces and the po po for quite a few years now.

FFS @Vincey you really need to either

1) Have some Kids
2) Have an affair
3) Get a hoby

Any of the above should work!!!....

Man it's not normal to be this passionate about work/ work wear/ tools/ British gypsum new products!!!

FFS @Vincey you really need to either

1) Have some Kids
2) Have an affair
3) Get a hoby

Any of the above should work!!!....

Man it's not normal to be this passionate about work/ work wear/ tools/ British gypsum new products!!!

Combine all 3 by getting some old bird pregnant at line dancing :D

i would not purchase a boot or shoe with that type of sole for plastering. waste material get caught in the pattern and makes a mess on the floors.

I only just seen some of these comments but anyways really comfy and rugged boot, as for my personal life I love my wife and won’t be cheating on her, she actually bought them for me , you miserable old git

I bought a pair of CAT boots last christmas... I have been itching for bad weather to come back so can wear them again... love them :D

I’ve just ordered another pair for normal casual wear as well , they really are a great boot

I have waited a week to give these a valid review, with out a doubt they are the bees knees , while back I had contact with Nike about possibly bringing out a work steel toe cap work boot the contact at Nike suggested I try theses Special forces Boot while they developing steel cap for the future, got to say they are the comfiest boot I’ve worn , light , tuff, and it does feel like I’m walking in feathers , they aren’t water proof but resistant but these were the £80 ones apparently the £140 full leather ones are water proof and the black ones about the same price.
Tbh they are the ultimate work boot
View attachment 19886

Like them :D

I have been wearing an old pair of motorcycle boots in the garden and pottering about the garage :D Well comfy :D