No offence intended

Members online

No members online now.

Vincey

Private Member
I've tried to block the politics threads and can't seem to find how to do it so I'm gonna have to block anyone who is posting political content, I'm here for the love of the trade and was happy to indulge the political debates upto the election but enough is enough, I'm a free spirit and have to enjoy life

One love

Last edited:
I've tried to block the politics threads and can't seem to find how to do it so I'm gonna have to block @gps and anyone else who is posting political content, I'm here for the love of the trade and was happy to indulge the political debates upto the election but enough is enough, I'm a free spirit and have to enjoy life

One love
It won't be a big loss to you vince...
Im sure your day to day life won't be effected(y)

No offence taken, you only ever told lies anyway lol
Honestly I didn't mean any offence mate,

Spent half hour trying to block the threads decided it's easier to just block people lol
I'm happy to take it on the chin and tbh I kind of enjoyed you Flynny and the crew going on, but it's like dragging me down now

I'll unblock after the next election lol

That means you block me Pete :aburrido::aburrido: seems a bit harsh

But Pete you're naming gps like hes a demon. I think the others are worse for ganging up and trying to ridicule him at every turn.

You're right though. Right can of worms has been opened with the politics thing.
You're either 100% right or 100% wrong. No shades of grey. Riles me up tremendously as it obviously does others.

Best leaving it all out boss!

Spent half hour trying to block the threads decided it's easier to just block people lol
I'm happy to take it on the chin and tbh I kind of enjoyed you Flynny and the crew going on, but it's like dragging me down now

None taken

But Pete you're naming gps like hes a demon. I think the others are worse for ganging up and trying to ridicule him at every turn.

You're right though. Right can of worms has been opened with the politics thing.
You're either 100% right or 100% wrong. No shades of grey. Riles me up tremendously as it obviously does others.

Oh poor Gordon....:LOL:...
It's a wee shame..ffs:rolleyes:

Ffs I feel bad now , I will edit the post

IMG_7371.JPG

Ffs I feel bad now , I will edit the post
I think you should send gordy a bunch of flowers....your out of order mate...youve hurt his feelings:(

Mabye send CeeVee a box of chocolates or sumthin?? He seems a bit upset too.:(

You've caused so much heartache :mad:

I think you should send gordy a bunch of flowers....your out of order mate...youve hurt his feelings:(

Mabye send CeeVee a box of chocolates or sumthin?? He seems a bit upset too.:(

You've caused so much heartache :mad:
Blocked

He posts thread after thread of pure nonsense and when he's called out on it you accuse us of bullying lol couldn't make this sh it up lol

Surely that's censorship though. The Tories were intent on increased censorship of the Internet in their manifesto. But I think k public opinion was against it overall.

Yeah I cant see the politics forum either.
Good job really...I'd be spitting blood over all the liberal shite that'll be spewed out over there :eek: