1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Park side collated drill

Discussion in 'Plastering Product Reviews' started by irish_spread, Aug 9, 2017.

1. irish_spread

irish_spread Private Member

Anyone tried one ? Bought one in Lidl today , impulse buy. Gave it a brief 5 min trial at home but seems not to auto feed too well, may be my kack handed use, any views as it'll be going back on sat if it's shite

2. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

Don't have one.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. zolco

zolco Private Member

I would've expected you to have all their gear by now, as you're the ambassador of parkside.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Cornelius

Cornelius Well-Known Member

Just get a hilti if you don't want to be messing about all the time, don't anyone ever buy a makita collated utter dogshite

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. irish_spread

It's only for occaisional use , 3yr guarantee . Just wondering is it the way I'm using it or the drill itself. Only £30. Hilti probably 5x that

7. stuart23

stuart23 Private Member

What's the problem with the auto feed? Try different brand of screws

8. irish_spread

Not sure tbh. Used the screws that it came with

9. Vincey

Vincey Private Member

I got a dewalt that's been ok
    when u feed it initially on mine I have to line up the screw not with the hole on screw thread that doesn't have screw in ( the one before the first screw, also check you have it in screw mode not unscrew mode

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

I'll get one when I see it in Lidl (y)

• Like Like x 1
  11. malc

malc Private Member

my pal purchased a makita he took it back because he could not use it. they told him that he had to pull the trigger before the screw touched the plasterboard. he is able to use it now.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. zolco

zolco Private Member

IMG-20170719-WA0015.jpeg :risas:

• Funny Funny x 3