Pft title l 110

Hello don't no if anyone could help me but I'm really considering buying a ritmo l in the new year as I cover up to 12-15 mono jobs a year and plenty of skim and rendering works I am a bit worried of how to set it up as I'm a silly c**t lol and by the look of the reviews there defo worth there money. I'm pretty fed up now hand balling mono mixing up with whisk in a bath and other two boys I got ones a labour and other one can put it up but don't trust him yet what do you guys think ?
Cheers

The supplier will give you a demo and back up service .
Someone will get back to you on here with details I'm sure.

Hello don't no if anyone could help me but I'm really considering buying a ritmo l in the new year as I cover up to 12-15 mono jobs a year and plenty of skim and rendering works I am a bit worried of how to set it up as I'm a silly c**t lol and by the look of the reviews there defo worth there money. I'm pretty fed up now hand balling mono mixing up with whisk in a bath and other two boys I got ones a labour and other one can put it up but don't trust him yet what do you guys think ?
Cheers
Get one it's the best investment your buy . Ok so the first few times your have a few problems with set up but once you've got the hang of it your never hand ball again even if it's 8 bags . I've had mine about 6months and there sweet ?

Ritmo L is 230v only. Thats our most popular machine
We do have a ritmo m 110v if you want. Having said that if you have allready seen lots of videos and reviews you will see for yourself that 230v is the most popular and it is also more powerful than our 110v.

I myself have used my ritmo L to pump parex monorex 25 mts away from the machine at top speed .We sprayed a 12mm base coat with it. Flattened it down straight away and 1 hr later sprayed over the base with a roughcast texture.
I have a video on Facebook/ pft wales.
And the water and power were plugged directly in the house supply

You will get training and back up support as part of the initial cost.

If you have jobs where mixing and applying large amounts of material are involved then an automatic mixing machine that puts the stuff on the wall aswell will inevitably reduce your skilled labour cost.

Get one it's the best investment your buy . Ok so the first few times your have a few problems with set up but once you've got the hang of it your never hand ball again even if it's 8 bags . I've had mine about 6months and there sweet ?
You would set up a machne for a poxy 8 bags ?

Pft dealers are top draw. You will ring them up with a user problem, you'll feel like a burk, but you will ring them. Video the demo and take notes. Don't go on your own, you'll forget it all. I just couldn't face hand balling again. It will be worth it. The ritmo is just brilliant

I would say go with a dealer wether it's a new one or second hand just for the back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where abouts are you El Plastering Ltd. Find a gang who uses one and spend a day or two with them. As said above video the set up on training day then write down a sequence of how to set it up, get it laminated.

Also on your training day ask on training on how to trouble shoot problems. There will be break downs, most will be user error.