Plaster Demonstrator

If you could make sure the multi was creamy nice and consistent for everyone would be a great start , tbh you'd go down in plastering history

The Godfather

Do you mean what we may want you to explain to bg regards products?
Replace multi with unifinish but at same price as multi is now.
Make all boards 50% lighter I'm getting old.
Bring out a grit similar to microgobetis.

You want to replace something that works with something that doesn't. Just brilliant

We do feedback your comments to Head Office who to try accommodate where they can, guess what though, some say no need for it, uni and bonding 60 are prime examples of this.

The demonstrators role is to visit plasterers, show them how to work with the new products and take your opinions and thoughts back to the business. What else would you like us to do? Bear in mind we are only lowly plasterers and have no power without your voice.

You want to replace something that works with something that doesn't. Just brilliant

I've used over 300 bags of uni and not had it flash set or tiger stripes etc. It can hang a bit so ide want that improved.
I don't use it on any overskims anymore for various reasons so was just trying to replace multi which has had a lot of bad feedback lately. If someone wanTed to use it on painted they could or just carry on as they've always done with pva and grit, the blokes who use it regular would now be able to pick it up anywhere. :)

Dura finish is what the old board finish was in the day they just like sending out crap to piss us off regard multi
On a serious note though it's so much better than anything out there at the minute in my opinion covers really nice over artex too

Attachments

• IMG-20170605-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20170605-WA0007.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 277
no demonstrators in the south??? is that because we are awesome and dont need any help??? or a total lost cause :D :D :D

its because you all call a hand board a hawk and are considered a load of shandy drinking chancers.:LOL:

They all look like they enjoy 2nd helpings and would destroy any Carvery :rolleyes:
Well I enjoy 2nd helpings and yes overweight but I'm not far off 60, as for Paul being overweight, have you heard the advert " Should have gone to Specsavers" springs to mind.

Make a finishing plaster that can be applied st 5mm that doest slump that is suitable for 1coating over skim work.

Now that my friend would actually be worth buying!

Make a finishing plaster that can be applied st 5mm that doest slump that is suitable for 1coating over skim work.

Now that my friend would actually be worth buying!

thistle universal. a one coat plaster, that will not slump up to 10mm.

To be honest malc I think its rubbish OK for chases but wouldn't want to use as skim alone.

our local architect keeps spec. thistle universal finish, on conversions to old industrial buildings. the thistle universal is not decorated but left to dry then given a couple of coats of Lux soap flakes, polished up with lambs wool. this can be washed off at a later date to receive decoration if required.

We do feedback your comments to Head Office who to try accommodate where they can, guess what though, some say no need for it, uni and bonding 60 are prime examples of this.

The demonstrators role is to visit plasterers, show them how to work with the new products and take your opinions and thoughts back to the business. What else would you like us to do? Bear in mind we are only lowly plasterers and have no power without your voice.

Been using the Dura finish for a couple of weeks now with Mark Hardman it's been performing very well doesn't like to be laid on too thick but if the boards are slightly out suppose there's no other option .First coat has to be as flat as you can get it second coat is laid on tight .Two hours from start to finish and it's perfect to be honest it's a bit too expensive for me to use every day but if the price could be worked on then Dura would be my first choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been using the Dura finish for a couple of weeks now with Mark Hardman it's been performing very well doesn't like to be laid on too thick but if the boards are slightly out suppose there's no other option .First coat has to be as flat as you can get it second coat is laid on tight .Two hours from start to finish and it's perfect to be honest it's a bit too expensive for me to use every day but if the price could be worked on then Dura would be my first choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice feedback