1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Plasterer Labourer looking to learn

Discussion in 'The Plasterers Labourers Forum' started by GeorgeCulhane, Jul 14, 2017.

1. GeorgeCulhane

GeorgeCulhane New Member

Hi All i have my Level 3 in Plastering city and guilds. i live in North West London and im looking for work as a Plasterers Labourer/Improver. there is only so much you can learn at a college and i would like to be taken on by someone who can teach me the rest of the trade and bring my skills up to your levels lads. I am willing to work very hard and would be grateful for the Oppourtunity Thanks in Advance

• Like Like x 1
  2. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

Good man :) welcome to the forum :) lots of plasterers in London so you should get lucky

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

3. GeorgeCulhane

GeorgeCulhane New Member

Would be nice Danny cheers

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dropsalot

Dropsalot Private Member

Nice post George.
    Good luck.

5. bobski

bobski Active Member

Ping us your number mate either by direct message or post it on here.

6. GeorgeCulhane

GeorgeCulhane New Member

how do you send direct messages on here

7. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

post 15 or so times mate that will open up :D

Its to stop spammers :D

8. algeeman

algeeman Private Member

good stuff sir....weather you can or cant plaster.
    when you get your own work charge at least £35 an hour.
    and believe me thats cheap.
    dont let anyone convince you there skint.
    site works a different beast
    you are a beast and you have to be in this game.
    dont ever become mates with folks that pay you.
    dont listen to other spreads shite.
    and best of luck george.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hello mate give us a call or text 07983341150 work based in London and Essex George

Ellis