Plasterer near Bristol

Members online

Simon Baker

I need a plasterer who can plaster a room for me.

I need approx 5m2 done in a lime plaster. For the rest of the room I need the verticals skimming and for the ceiling either bringing down + plasterboard/skimmed or just plasterboard on top + skim.

Happy for someone from out of town to quote following a video tour and then come and stay over in a spare room to keep cost down.

Simon
07827 600900

Attachments

• img_10631.jpg
    img_10631.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 338
I need a plasterer who can plaster a room for me.

I need approx 5m2 done in a lime plaster. For the rest of the room I need the verticals skimming and for the ceiling either bringing down + plasterboard/skimmed or just plasterboard on top + skim.

Happy for someone from out of town to quote following a video tour and then come and stay over in a spare room to keep cost down.

Simon
07827 600900

Cheers @zolco

Hi Simon I will give my mate a ring who specializes in lime plastering, I dont have to much to do.with it myself.

If hes available I will forward your number onto him if your ok with that.

Thanks.

I love a road trip me but far too busy. defo a great selection of lads to choose from and they darnt do a bad job as it will get posted on here and they will get pulled to pieces

Cheers @zolco

Hi Simon I will give my mate a ring who specializes in lime plastering, I dont have to much to do.with it myself.

If hes available I will forward your number onto him if your ok with that.

Thanks.

Make sure he is ok with staying in spare room :)