Plasterers labourer/apprentice Leigh Greater Manchester

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim.

Looking for a labourer/apprentice in the Leigh area of Greater Manchester

You would be self employed and work with just myself on new build properties around the North West.
The majority of the time work being carried out would be plaster boarding, dot & dab, skimming.
Basically you would start off with labouring duties and gradually pick up the job over time.
Could possibly arrange on site assessment to gain your qualification after a period of time.

Looking for a hard working individual who is keen to learn, and is realistic about starting off on a low wage and gradually gaining the experience.

Good luck with that Jim,hardworking,and low pay,the individual your looking for is as rare as rocking horse s..t

Looking for a labourer/apprentice in the Leigh area of Greater Manchester

You would be self employed and work with just myself on new build properties around the North West.
The majority of the time work being carried out would be plaster boarding, dot & dab, skimming.
Basically you would start off with labouring duties and gradually pick up the job over time.
Could possibly arrange on site assessment to gain your qualification after a period of time.

Looking for a hard working individual who is keen to learn, and is realistic about starting off on a low wage and gradually gaining the experience.[/QUOTE

I have done a basic plastering course and I would be interested

Status
Not open for further replies.