Plasterers mate/apprentice looking for work (East Mids)

Members online

TomB79

Hi I'm Tom. I'm looking for work as a plasterers mate/apprentice in the East Midlands. I've got my own tools and car and level 1 from college. Please get in touch if you have anything 07437415059. Cheers.

Welcome along Tom [emoji2] stick around someone from your area will be along soon enough @imago knows everyone in that part of the world

Hi I'm Tom. I'm looking for work as a plasterers mate/apprentice in the East Midlands. I've got my own tools and car and level 1 from college. Please get in touch if you have anything 07437415059. Cheers.
I'm off work till February now you could try G&L plastering they based in Mansfield and work across East Midlands doing larger and small works they are not on forum but a quick google and call is probably worth it ,they have a few guys on there teams and do quality work too.

I'm off work till February now you could try G&L plastering they based in Mansfield and work across East Midlands doing larger and small works they are not on forum but a quick google and call is probably worth it ,they have a few guys on there teams and do quality work too.

I reckon they'll be getting two calls today then. One from Tom and one from @Danny :LOL:

Yoooooouuuuu lazzzzy gitttttyt!!!

Clemoitse!!!!!

Planned it zombie mate everyone always lets me down in January normally

Top man,

Funny you say that got 2 houses apparently to do for 2 seperate builders/property renovaters.

Both now looking like end of jan / Feb starts now!!!

Couple of days in for this week then looks like I'm fishing bliss!!!