Plasterers North west

lol tell me about it m8 crime of the f**k**g century asking the guy what the prices were and some jumped up nosey b*****d decides to pipe in to the convo ;)
We tend not to discuss prices openly as it causes arguments and plenty of falling out. Just ring/ text him mate. For the record I know some lads on here who worked for this chap who say he's sound so you should be ok

Thanks marshy you like like one of the decent blokes on here I'm not here here to be called a c**t or a muppet small world might bump into the big mouth one day and he can tell me to my face.
Thanks again m8 nice to know there is a sensible man on here

Thanks marshy you like like one of the decent blokes on here I'm not here here to be called a c**t or a muppet small world might bump into the big mouth one day and he can tell me to my face.
Thanks again m8 nice to know there is a sensible man on here
I wouldn't go that far mate lol (me being sensible) but when work is on offer etc unless it's a blatant piss take I'm all for helping anybody (y)

I'm the same i was having a bit of a crack and taking the piss when some geezer decided to call me a muppet and a c**t that's where you draw the line I'm a respectful bloke but that was personal thanks again marshy