Plasterers tool available!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedichi

Hey guys, i'm looking for a plasterer that i can tag along with (unpaid, of course) so i can gain experience. I completed a local course a few months ago but having done a couple of jobs, walls but no ceilings yet. I'm finding it hard to get enough time on the job to improve my confidence and organisation actually at the job. I'm a hard worker, will fetch and carry and make tea if you like as long as i can see how you do the job, so that i can gain enough confidence to work alone, without making a balls up. I'm in the staffordshire area, any help would be sweet,

cheers Chris.

Think staffordshire a bit far for me mate. But good luck and keep trying
DP

Hey guys, just rang every plasterer in my postcode, offering free labour, no takers. what should i say that will sound appealing cause i only need to tag along for a week or so, till i get the hang of when to do what and how. any ideas?

sorry mate diddnt read your thread properly you mentioned were you are from ur a bit to far from me. you could also try make up a few flyers and put them round this may produce a bit of work also try other plasterers in your area only problem there though they think your going to move in on their turf.

but you never know someone may help good luck :)

keep us posted of how your getting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.