Plastering like the professionals, learn like most DIY plasterers while sitting down

how many people really want to learn to plaster?

• does anyone watch a complete plaster video

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in awe, Kirk. Genuinely. Once again, a superb video. Concise, well edited, all the stages of the process well represented. A few little tricks of the trade for the newbies. :RpS_thumbup:

I have a sister who lives upper state New York. Chappaqua to be precise. Next summer I am visiting her for what you would term a vacation. Would there be any chance I could maybe visit you and "work" with you for a few days...? I have ginger hair myself so I might even look like another one of your sons...:RpS_lol:

Let me, dude.

By the way, Kirk, I'm serious. I'm not stalking you or anything like that. I've been stalked myself by a customer and know how unsettling that can be...:-(

keep up the good work, kirk. don't let people knock you because of your clothes, or your hair, or somewhat quirky way of speaking.

myself, i can't stand the thick brummie accent, and chirpy cockneys saying watcha, or mancs saying youy twisting my mellon, but it's all part of life's rich pageant and you live and let live....:RpS_thumbup:

Plastering like the professionals, learn like most DIY plasterers while sitting down

Howdy Jurek, I'm along way from new York to come and work with, but if your in the neighbor hood I'll buy you a beer.

Have a good evening.
Kirk giordano plastering

Howdy Jurek, I'm along way from new York to come and work with, but if your in the neighbor hood I'll buy you a beer.

Have a good evening.
Kirk giordano plastering

I'll be there! I'd crawl a thousand miles over broken glass just to wank over your shadow..:razz:

Hey fatarm dude, did it today, will be on our youtube channel tomorrow, then I'll upload it so it there for eternity, fat lot of good it will do. but it will be there,
best wishes,
kirk

Status
Not open for further replies.