Plastering over tiles

Members online

Like when I walls a bit bumpy or knackered. I give em 2 prices the go to extreme one or just skim it but what might happen one . Most time they just skim it
Correct,,,give them options.one is cheaper the other one is the way its meant to be done,,,,up to customer.

I would never skim over tiles! Ya it might be able to do it but i would never do it. I have tiled over tiles but i just wouldnt take the chance of skimming over tiles for a paying customer.

I would never skim over tiles! Ya it might be able to do it but i would never do it. I have tiled over tiles but i just wouldnt take the chance of skimming over tiles for a paying customer.
Its not a chance,,,,its all explained to customer,,,,and in my expierence in over 35 years i have not had 1 comeback,,,,,
It works if required.
And the bond has now improved big time since grit appeared.(y)

It can be done if you use super pva by unibond apply neat and wait for it to go tacky and two coats of skim let the first go right in then second coat

Thats over 20 years ago now, wonder if she's got over me yet?! :LOL:

There's a woman in Canada who still can't comprehend that what happens in Suffield stays in Suffield and still writes to me, hoping that one day that her handsome young soldier will come back.

I met her in 1994. Her handsome young soldier is middle aged now and a bit fat, minus a few teeth, up a few wrinkles and grey hairs and I've grown a beard.

There's a woman in Canada who still can't comprehend that what happens in Suffield stays in Suffield and still writes to me, hoping that one day that her handsome young soldier will come back.

I met her in 1994. Her handsome young soldier is middle aged now and a bit fat, minus a few teeth, up a few wrinkles and grey hairs and I've grown a beard.
Maybe the same has happened to her.......

Seriously though guys (rfw60987), be careful around women, close contact with a plastering god can ruin them for other men..........:whistle:

Maybe the same has happened to her.......

Seriously though guys (rfw60987), be careful around women, close contact with a plastering god can ruin them for other men..........:whistle:

She was a Bin Bunny in the first place. Pretty face but a big fat body. I only did it because I was 20 and desperate. I was never planning on coming back. German chicks are much nicer. Bosnian women top the chart but that may be because - again - of being a handsome young soldier with a few Dinar in his pocket when there was a war on and the the pretty ladies had no dinar in theirs. Perhaps THAT'S why I was so popular.
Without Googling to make sure this is right, apparently the Assinaboia are a North American tribe who may or may not like fat women. Whoever has the gaff ships em in from all over North America and Canada with free digs waiting for the Battle Group to get off the prairie gagging for a beer and any old fat munter that will give it up.

Here we go.

The Assiniboine or Assiniboin people (/əˈsɪnᵻbɔɪn/ when singular, /əˈsɪnᵻbɔɪnz/ when plural; Ojibwe: Asinaan, "stone Sioux"; also in plural Assiniboine or Assiniboin), also known as the Hohe and known by the endonym Nakota (or Nakoda or Nakona), are a First Nations/Native American people originally from the Northern Great Plains of North America.

Today, they are centered in present-day Saskatchewan. They have also populated parts of Alberta and southwestern Manitoba in Canada, and northern Montana and western North Dakota in the United States. They were well known throughout much of the late 18th and early 19th century, and were members of the Iron Confederacy with the Cree. Images of Assiniboine people were painted by such 19th-century artists as Karl Bodmer and George Catlin.

6209537121_2ebc8858d4_b.jpg

Not much to look at but a real legend.

What's that RFW thing? I googled it but nothing. Thought you might've been that Welsh fella- I think his Zap number is Means Royal Welch Fusiliers and perhaps his last 4.

That's him.

Last edited:
That's what I thought, I don't really want to be smashing tiles off all over the bathroom as the suite is in top condition so I'm not after the easiest option but the most practical
I had a job a few months bk ,they wanted me to skim Kittchen over tiles after a long debate we did it on bg s say so over grit ,still there no call as of yet ......