Plastering, Worthing area

Im 29 years old and Looking for plastering work in and around the Worthing area. I have 11 years experience and have all the tools needed. Im not expensive, willing to work any days and any type of plastering work.

Just finding it hard right now as trying to go out on my own but its hard filling the gaps between jobs and hope soneone could help me out or any advice would be great!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Go on my builder. com and hunt some work down

Im 29 years old and Looking for plastering work in and around the Worthing area. I have 11 years experience and have all the tools needed. Im not expensive, willing to work any days and any type of plastering work.

Just finding it hard right now as trying to go out on my own but its hard filling the gaps between jobs and hope soneone could help me out or any advice would be great!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Have a good read through the archives on here, lots of good advice on finding work has been shared. Pop on here regularly as well, we all share work and nude selfies. Best of luck to you bud

Hi Steve, I'm in Shoreham ticking over on a non plastering project currrently message me your number and I'll call you when I'm spreading again