1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Pva 1 to 1

Discussion in 'Forum Bugs - Errors - Suggestions' started by mickyburr, Jul 2, 2017.

1. mickyburr

mickyburr New Member

can I put pva one to one to stop suction does it work like that . I don't get a lot of time out of my multi I have also been told I can put it in the mix to get extra time is that true micky

2. gps

gps Private Member

Try it and let us know.

As for the ratio on pva, I couldn't tell you I pour pva into a bucket then add water until it's a consistency I like.

3. Lodan

Lodan Private Member

Just kill the suction , keep applying until the PVA starts to stay wet for a while

4. stuart23

stuart23 Private Member

Micky we keep answering your questions and you keep coming back with the same one asked another way. If your not getting enough time out of multi then you are trying to put on too much for what your skill set allows. If your struggling to get it on before it sets you must also be struggling to get a half decent finish as you'll be constantly chasing your tail. Applying thick pva can cause you more problems as the multi can start sliding if it's not properly dry yet. Mix your pva with water and pva it a few times and add creme tartar to your multi. We've already told you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lodan

Lodan Private Member

To be honest you sound like you not got a clue....if you dont understand how to control suction you've no hope ....its very basic

6. Cornelius

Cornelius Well-Known Member

What background are you skimming on to mate?

7. clarkie

clarkie Active Member

I think micky might be taking the mickey!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Cornelius

Cornelius Well-Known Member

Oh ok cheers

9. Cockney1

Cockney1 Active Member

Bored!!! :sleep:

10. Davy sned

Davy sned Active Member

Some weird posts lately ???????

11. Davy sned

Davy sned Active Member

And you've went from 55 to 66 in less than a week mickyburr are you on the windup

12. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

not a wind up :D