refina mm30

Members online

howdy! Long time
Ok, so I have a little basket going on the Refina website, you know bits and bobs.
I get to thinking about a new mixer, look at the reviews etc.
I settle on a mm30, decide to have a look at price and realise I can grab one for less including the dreaded elsewhere, what gives ?
Just want to get one delivered asap ideally from refina direct as it stocks everything else I need.
Any reps here able to meet their competitors price ?
Cheers
Oops

Edited to add
Rock on!

howdy! Long time
Ok, so I have a little basket going on the Refina website, you know bits and bobs.
I get to thinking about a new mixer, look at the reviews etc.
I settle on a mm30, decide to have a look at price and realise I can grab one for less including the dreaded elsewhere, what gives ?
Just want to get one delivered asap ideally from refina direct as it stocks everything else I need.
Any reps here able to meet their competitors price ?
Cheers
Oops

Edited to add
Rock on!

Firstly thanks to @Danny for the tag!

@bubblebobble - as Danny says, we stock the Alfra Eibenstock 1800w which comes directly from Eibenstock and is the same as other versions - apart from the handle shape and colour.

The 1800w costs: £245.00 + VAT, if you call the office on 01242 236699 to order, we can also offer free next day delivery to UK Mainland.

Our range can be found here: http://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/alfra-eibenstock-mixers-c-112_92.html

Ryan

Ive been looking at these, is the speed controlled by just the trigger? As in when its locked on its going full pelt?

Im upgrading from a cheap vitrex that has a trigger and a wheel to adjust the speed and I'm kind of used to it.

Cheers

Ive been looking at these, is the speed controlled by just the trigger? As in when its locked on its going full pelt?

Im upgrading from a cheap vitrex that has a trigger and a wheel to adjust the speed and I'm kind of used to it.

Cheers

There are usually 2 speeds 450rpm and 700rpm I think, which you select using a knob on side of drill not the handle.
Then it has a soft start on trigger so you can keep it under control as you go. I use the slow speed at the start then switch to the faster to give a final whisk.

There are usually 2 speeds 450rpm and 700rpm I think, which you select using a knob on side of drill not the handle.
Then it has a soft start on trigger so you can keep it under control as you go. I use the slow speed at the start then switch to the faster to give a final whisk.
Like Shagging!

Cheers

Big difference in quality mate.

One of these will outlast 5 vitrex -guranteed.

Depending on your paddle size and what your mixing, some lads stick a 200mm refina paddle on there and leave it in 1st gear the whole time.

Some use a smaller one and jump to 2nd gear, depends how you like it.

I find big paddle + slower speed the gear is creamier and sets nice.
Small paddle high speed tends to be more airy and cooks a bit (goes quicker)

Depending on the size of the hit - I'll mix it up.