Rendaid too thick?

Members online

PlasterCraftDundee

First time using rendaid I put it on about as thick as I put multi on but when I rollered it it seem to leave a really thick stipple. I'm thinking I maybe mixed it s bit watery or went over it with the roller too soon. Will I still get 1m2 out a bag. Don't worry it's a good friends house and not a paying customer
69c11e1975ea9b6bf6c776b052f13d16.jpg
059127e686b6e16869cb8ea8bcda08fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think it turned out ok on the end. First time using Weber and only second time using mono. Learnt quite a bit not exactly perfect to be honest there was one or two hollows i only noticed once I scratched back and the sun moved. Found smaller areas like this a lot harder to get flat, maybe need to buy a smaller spat or straight edge?
2702ef0df387e32efcde74fdb67b02b5.jpg

I think it turned out ok on the end. First time using Weber and only second time using mono. Learnt quite a bit not exactly perfect to be honest there was one or two hollows i only noticed once I scratched back and the sun moved. Found smaller areas like this a lot harder to get flat, maybe need to buy a smaller spat or straight edge?

Don't fret fela people will only notice the minging block paving anyway!!! Lol

looks better than some of the houses round my way

I got a house to do thinking to rendaid first coat spraying in with a hopper and then k1 spray over the top as the guys want k rend can I do this as to trowel on hp12 it would take longer an slightly more expensive?
Cheers guys