Renderers wanted

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warkton

We are a PAS2030:2012 accredited company looking for English speaking renderers for EWI work around the country. You must be NVQ level 2, be self employed and willing to be put on training courses for whichever system we will be installing. If you have already been trained on any of the major systems, Alumasc, Weber, Structherm, Wetherby, Alsecco, Aliva, Envirowall etc then this will be of benefit. Please contact me for further details.

Warkton roofing co ltd. as the name suggests we are predominantly a roofing company but following the winning of a lot of this work in the East Midlands we are expanding into EWI very quickly. The work at the moment is East Midlands and manchester but we are winning tenders on a weekly basis

See , loads of work, but how are roofing companies winning rendering contract and not plastering contractors, best of luck to them anyway, its work for some one,

See , loads of work, but how are roofing companies winning rendering contract and not plastering contractors, best of luck to them anyway, its work for some one,

winning the contracts and not having the renderers first too, strange huh

winning the contracts and not having the renderers first too, strange huh
I know what your saying but, when you think about it no stranger really than a builder quoting for an extension or new build knowing he will have to sub out to various trades just on a bigger scale. "book them and they will come":RpS_thumbup:

Well it is, cos if u contract a builder you expect a full service, i have never had a roofer round to render my house.

Well it is, cos if u contract a builder you expect a full service, i have never had a roofer round to render my house.

North of the border it was and maybe still is common for Plasterers to be plasterer/slaters so it would'nt be that strange to some Scot's

well it seems that everyone wants to get in between you and a cheque. dont paddle a canoe for someone else

I did this EWI course 3 weeks ago with weatherby and the guy who put me on it is a sparky setting up a Eco build firm. Just done 2 semi,s and he's paying 200 a day labour only. It's ment to kick off this stuff big time and hi hope it does at them rates

I didn't post on here to enter into a conversation about whether we are the right people to do the job. If you are interested in work please see your cv, if not then don't. We have lots of work on which we can service with our existing teams but we are always winning more work and looking for additional skilled tradesmen to work with us on our projects.

I know what your saying but, when you think about it no stranger really than a builder quoting for an extension or new build knowing he will have to sub out to various trades just on a bigger scale. "book them and they will come":RpS_thumbup:

maybe you didn't understand my point and that is this imo will only push the rates down, no offence to the roofing company but they cant possibly have an understanding of time and labour scales to make a proper quote, like i wouldnt to do a roofing job

This has developed into a strange thread where our name is seemingly more important than anything else. We have been doing EWI for a number of years now and are expanding this side of our business. Just pretend we are called Warkton Ltd.

Nice one for posting the work if your details would of been posted from the start it would of been locked it saves all the stupid questions and jelousy ;) so im locking it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.