Reskim

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselpower

Sorry, but can't be arsed looking up histories, anyhow, I have a room to reskim.
Normally I just do new builds but I have the odd exepshon :)..art ex stipple on ceiling and walls were wood chip(told her she would struggle to get it off and was goin to overboard with 9.5 gyproc happy days) but she left a message sayin she got wood chip off. Just wondering if any of yous recommend anything other than pva, is that bluegrit or what eva any good?
Any help much appreciated as outmadepth sorry that meant to say love new products.. :))

bonding agent job deffo , been over wood chip with pva before tho with no comebacks but explain the pit fulls to cover yourself

Aye, she's got the wood chip off so that bluegrit stuff, could I slap that on night before then skim the lot next day?

pva = a wet / tacky bond , high water content , plus plaster high water content , if you were trying to get wallpaper off what would you use ?

bonding agent dry bond and key , silicon based repelles water when dry , think about it .

If I had a £ for every job the customer has told me they've got all the paper off! Then got round there to find they've got some of the paper off.

If you've priced to over board then Do that it's quicker and go with 12.5 boards they won't snap over your head

If I had a £ for every job the customer has told me they've got all the paper off! Then got round there to find they've got some of the paper off.

Fotunately she's told me to come and have a look first, was hoping to just overboard it job done but there's old cornice she likes..

If you've priced to over board then Do that it's quicker and go with 12.5 boards they won't snap over your head

Havnae priced it yet flynny, waitin till she gets all the wood chip off, I'll scrape the art ex ceiling though. It's a good days shift, dormer in middle of room. It will be 250 +mats at least! some unknowns so hey ho..

Status
Not open for further replies.