Ritmo l tips for 1st time user

Members online

Dannyelliott

just invested in a ritmo l with training being provided by Les Wednesday. Anybody got got any useful tips for me as had absolutely nightmare in past with another machine so a bit worried . Will be using the machine for mono mainly . Also a bit worried with the time of year am buying the machine with winter coming but have 2 decent size jobs that a didn't fancy handballing cheers

just invested in a ritmo l with training being provided by Les Wednesday. Anybody got got any useful tips for me as had absolutely nightmare in past with another machine so a bit worried . Will be using the machine for mono mainly . Also a bit worried with the time of year am buying the machine with winter coming but have 2 decent size jobs that a didn't fancy handballing cheers
There is loads of threads in here to view and there is always loads of members that will help , my top tip is use pump not off tap

Go on youtube and look at Ritmo L set up.

There is a lot to take in so a bit of knowledge upfront will help.

How much water to put in the pot on startup is important.

Ask about where to start looking when it stops. Get a check list. My most common breakdown is a blocked airline in the gun.

Don't panic when the machine stops or won't start! There is always simple explanation for it! :D

@Rigsby is a rendering genius so heed his advice plus all the pft lads on here are great for any help

You'll cock it up first few times that's a given,but it's all part of the learning process.

Do the set up on your own on the job. Nowt worse than other people butting in when your trying to remember everything. Don't be scared about ringing les or any of the other PFT lads when you get stuck. Problems are usually simple to sort and user error

Dont worry about fukk all. just go to the training and ur half way there. use your training guide as that helps too and then u always got the phone. I get boys up and running from scratch on the phone. every ones a winner

It’s a big paddle mixer with a bit of air behind it ! Most have a few issues on all machines in the early days , just phone the dealer ( I had Les on speed dial back in the day ! ) your be fine , don’t over think it

If you take it to pieces remember on re assembly what plugs go where. There are two, one behind the other. The vibrator is the back one. Thats that little barrel shaped thing on the hopper with a lead coming out of it. You rarely need to unplug the front one. Front being the panel with the switches.

If you buy a water pump, get Les to fit you a filter onto it. The filter on the Ritmo is a pain to get to.

If you take it to pieces remember on re assembly what plugs go where. There are two, one behind the other. The vibrator is the back one. Thats that little barrel shaped thing on the hopper with a lead coming out of it. You rarely need to unplug the front one. Front being the panel with the switches.

If you buy a water pump, get Les to fit you a filter onto it. The filter on the Ritmo is a pain to get to.

He said don't overthink it John, not take it all apart :cool:

Dont worry about fukk all. just go to the training and ur half way there. use your training guide as that helps too and then u always got the phone. I get boys up and running from scratch on the phone. every ones a winner

Had the training today Les is different class so much knowledge of his machines . Also so impressed with the build quality of the ritmo l and its power .

what happened before then ? just noticed on original post you said you had a nightmare

To much to go into really top and bottom
Of it a bought a k4 had loads of problems some
Probably my fault user error but certainly not all off them .3 different Gennie sent up .
Dave Anderson visted 5 times who was a great bloke mind who couldn't get get the thing going most the time . Ended up getting my money back but to be honest lost fortunes through it all. Hopefully all sorted this time really impressed with the pft quality in comparison .the 1 st thing my lads commented on was the How better made the machines were that's Germans for you lol