Scoop

Gibbo

IMG_0459.PNG

Have you tried it Gary? Says it's plastic. Not sure how long it'd last?

No mate i use a board and stand in fact i use two but as long as you don't start hammering nails with it i would say it would be ok

Reactions: Pug
I got one of those the other day, it's a bit flexible not sure how long it will last but ive used it to scoop skimm and hp12 so far and it is still alive so far!

a plasterer brought 2 scoops of different sizes back from Germany for me. they are metal with a hook on the back of the handle so that you can clip them onto the bucket. they have a notched front end to dig into heavy materials.

a plasterer brought 2 scoops of different sizes back from Germany for me. they are metal with a hook on the back of the handle so that you can clip them onto the bucket. they have a notched front end to dig into heavy materials.
Think they use them on adhesive i seen them before Malcolm

My mates got a refina and I used it other week it is bomb proof..with just use a gager lad I work with dsnt like scoops..cant believe that spread in pic has got a hard hat on tho! Exempt us spreads wen in rooms..thats wat deal I strike with foreman anyway no ifs or buts

it's a case of buy cheap buy twice those plastic ones are sh!t and cheap for a reason.
the refina ones will last forever so if you divide what they cost by forever the refina scoop actually works out practically free.
screw a bit of bent wall plate strap to the back about a 1/3 of the way up the tube to hang it on the edge of the bucket and the jobs a good un.

My mate was pissing himself all day in the other room years back, I thought the new labourer seems to be working out . Only to find he had been using my twitcher to scoop the gear and scrape the bottom of the buckets

I saw a spread doing this recently i even offered him the loan of a bucket trowel "your alright thanks I always use this".
what the f**k do you use for your angles then?.
rusty coke can and a yard brush by the looks of it

I thought I'd seen something similar on your video do you rate it?? Forgot to ask you something can you go over unfinish with multi as a second coat?
Yes rate them scoops,saves bending over and get alot of gear in one scoop, me personally don't mix up the 2 finish coats but each to there own

Steep for a bucket scoop by a decent trowel for that

But is it really if I have it a year that's only 81p a week. I don't smoke my mate is all ways saying to me you are all ways buying tools while he has a smoke hanging out of his mouth lol the same lad don't have a bucket to piss in.