Seen a job

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselpower

Don't know too much about this side of the game but it interests me, anyway, there's a job local to me that was started weeks ago, they stuck the insulation on ( can't see any fixings on boards) then they have just slapped a base coat on all joints( looks a mess in my opinion) then left it for weeks. However, I see bags of render and chips have arrived so will watch with interest as to how it's finished.

I thought the whole of the insulation had to be base coated with mesh embedded then a top coat but don't know enough about it..

Trouble is, this house is a dorran( one of the old roughcasted panel system houses bolted together) that you can't get a mortgage for cos the metal inside corrodes and makes it, well, ****..however, it has already been roughcasted over a good few years ago by all accounts.
I know the company doing it, they are up here quite a lot now..

Sorry for long winded post..

pictures ? or it didn't happen :RpS_laugh:

Owls, never got a chance to get pictures, however i passed job this morning and it was still the same as it has been for weeks. Then I passed it tonight and it's all dry dashed! Looks like they still have cills to put on?? Is that possible ( well, obviously it is cos it's done) but properly?

Weber therm XP is one coat dash system based on a first pass with mesh and the second applied directly after to form a monolithic coat as per spec

Status
Not open for further replies.