short and simple question

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hail hail

Private Member
Now hope this doesn't turn into a dick waving contest so want all truthful answers ;)

How many sq meters of sand cement screed a day could you lay with one labourer with the screed 50mm thick.

Did 30 -5 m2 at depth of 50-70 mm on second floor on me tod cos the lab failed to turn in .Hand mixed in bath tub and shouldered up stairs from 7.30 am to midnight only drinking water no breaks. Did it ! When finished shook like a dodgy washing machine driving home . Slept almost solid for two days and sacked the lab on waking up. Hardest day of my life.

Donegal not much happenin here

Where about in Donegal? I've a job might be coming up that's 28 panels(6m long panels) long x 8ft and needs scratched and napped. On one side its broken up with expansion joints every panel and other side it has a pillar ever 3 meters.

Might need to pull someone in for it.

Where about in Donegal? I've a job might be coming up that's 28 panels(6m long panels) long x 8ft and needs scratched and napped. On one side its broken up with expansion joints every panel and other side it has a pillar ever 3 meters.

Might need to pull someone in for it.
U won't find a plasterer in donegal lol

I used to labour and lay with an 65yr old Irish screeder. We used to hit 100-150m2 of premix a day depending on the areas. He was a f**k**g machine though!ll

I can lay about 80m with a labourer on the Barrow with ready mix after two days I'm knackered always do them towards end of the week as well

Status
Not open for further replies.