Skimming

Ok kl so is a ok size room ok in a day I gotta start Monday
A room a day is fine, if it's not they will f**k you off after a day and that will give you your answer, but if you on your own I wouldn't be trying more than that

a room a day is fine but remember it's dayrate so only give them a small room something like this should just about cover your days money.

(y)
old buckenham job 020-1.jpg

Not being a big man mate just trying to give you advice ....there is no best way of doing it if you have a system that gives a consistent good finish then stick to it

Try flattening with a speedskim if you have one, it helps

No quicker and the blue is just for flattening but they help the stress on your elbow

Wazza has definitely been on a fishing trip o this thread and hes had himself plenty of bites too [emoji476]

Extra time if you need it...sell it at plasterers 1stopshop

U haveing me on again lol
No mate:) I've not had you on at all, there is a product called extra time that slows it and one called halftime that speeds it up they're both sold on plasterers1stopshop website

Ok u ent haveing me on I looked it up cheers so good for day like today then cuz f**k me could only di little walls today how much does it slow it down

Ok u ent haveing me on I looked it up cheers so good for day like today then cuz f**k me could only di little walls today how much does it slow it down
I only used it in first coat as second coat hangs more anyway, on board probably second coat after 50- 1/hour. Only used it a couple of times but does work.....the halftime is the one to look at as its a money spinner.....start to finish 1 hour

Kl but u gotta be quick if u going for big sets n Im domestic plasterer so I ent on u site plasterer level yet lol

Kl but u gotta be quick if u going for big sets n Im domestic plasterer so I ent on u site plasterer level yet lol
Lol I'm domestics and not been on site....I use hook on beads so neither