1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Smarter Surfaces Launches Smart Magnetic Plaster. Competition time!

Discussion in 'Magnetic Plaster Discussions' started by Barbara, Apr 28, 2017.

1. gps

gps Private Member

Holidays, election campaign trail, it's been manic.
    I'll be using it within 2 weeks at home

• Like Like x 1
  2. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

Is that what you think she has left? :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

Using it next week :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Barbara

Barbara Member

Exactly and if you need some inspiration check @flynnyman pics ;-)
    Or this one that just tagged us yesterday with a world map applied on the top, pretty cool: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVU2JkTB0Hz/?taken-by=cynthiaspencedesign

5. irish_spread

irish_spread Private Member

On that map Ireland looks like it's really small and it's not. I drove my Porsche from east to west once and it took 6 hrs. Admittedly I did stop off at a 6* hotel for a meal because I fancied eating although I was very lonely because I'm single and I've got no one to cook a romantic meal for

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. CeeVee

CeeVee Well-Known Member

Im just looking for the right opportunity to use it!

• Like Like x 1
  7. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

I'm feeling peckish ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

If you have young kids I would say that's the right opportunity :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Where's Barbara gone? I need a cuddle :( plus any free stuff available too ? Like a sofa and fridge freezer for example? :)

10. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

Oh dear marshy... I don't think a tub of magnetic would help you on this one :-/

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

I'l be fine mate just kidding ;) it will all be good again in marshy land wherever that's going to be??

• Like Like x 1
  12. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

Good :D

• Like Like x 1