So I won't be voting in the election then.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23452

The Labour candidate in Hall Green had to be replaced (slagging off Jews) and the replacement is a tool. I wouldn't have voted Labour anyway as whilst Corbyn's ideas are generally decent, the rest of the labour party is a fcuking shower of self serving s**t. Can you imagine Diane Abbot running something? :frenetico:

I can't vote conservative as their candidate has been sacked (also for slagging Jews) and they're too late to be able to nominate a replacement.

Lib Dems? Not in this lifetime!

So my natural choice of Labour is out, the realistic alternative/choice (however unpalatable) of the current conservatives is out, and there's no "non of the above" option.

Ah well, saves me walking round the corner I suppose. :endesacuerdo:

Really no Tory candidate? Vote ukip

Nope, his name is still on the paper, but he's been booted out so he'd count as an independent which would take away from the other parties but achieve nothing.

UKIP? Seriously? o_O They are the most inept collection of clowns out of the lot. At best a one trick pony who's day has come and gone. They have as many credible policies as the Monster Raving Looney party, and candidates of a similar stature.

Nope, his name is still on the paper, but he's been booted out so he'd count as an independent which would take away from the other parties but achieve nothing.

UKIP? Seriously? o_O They are the most inept collection of clowns out of the lot. At best a one trick pony who's day has come and gone. They have as many credible policies as the Monster Raving Looney party, and candidates of a similar stature.

Without ukip there would of been no brexit

Vote for him as an independent, because he would back the government when needed. So still very useful