Southampton job

Members online

hi mate im a spread based in west sussex im currently looking for work i cover all aspects of plastering and have a nvq2 own van and tools and 12 yrs experience very willing and punctual and a great team member please msg me if u rewuire any spreads in the future many thaks chris
hi mate im a spread based in west sussex im currently looking for work i cover all aspects of plastering and have a nvq2 own van and tools and 12 yrs experience very willing and punctual and a great team member please msg me if u rewuire any spreads in the future many thaks chris
Any lads in Southampton area wanting work
Hardwall and skim
Skimming board
I feel a bromance coming on ?? :chica:

@Marshy - when you get much older and sick of plastering I can see you as a 'jolly Santa', picture the scene - Santa's grotto, in walks little Jonny, "come and sit on Santa's knee and tell me what you'd like for Christma?" Jonny, "I want an X-box, I want an I-Phone, I want a TV, I want an......"shut the f**k up you little coonting vulture, you'll get f**k all and like it", .....next little darling child please.
IMG_4311.PNG

Why the fu ck would anyone wanna meet flynny ur be rolling around on the ground after about 6 minutes in his company lol

Unless your a keyboard warrior or like it in real life you would start an argument over something silly
Lol funny really Coz that's exactly what your doing :) oh and I'm exactly like this in real life but even more funnier xx

Just a heads up. the company worked for for this site is aspect ceilings and partitions.
they have taken my labour direct and not returning my emails or calls after not paying my invoice.

Just a heads up. the company worked for for this site is aspect ceilings and partitions.
they have taken my labour direct and not returning my emails or calls after not paying my invoice.
You not having a great time with payments recently, if that's a reassurance me neither