SPEEDSKIM®/The Plasterers Forum Exclusive End of Summer Promotion

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedskim

SPEEDSKIM_logo (rgb)_web and email.jpg

Exclusive End of Summer Speedskim® Promotion

Exclusively ONLY for The Plastering Forum Members, and with the express permission of Danny (Site Owner) we would like to offer an exciting Speedskim End of Summer promotion. In addition and as one of their proud sponsors, Speedskim are working to help raise funds for Danny and Jane's John O'Groats To Lands End On A Bike And Around The UK In 21 Days for 'Help For Heroes'. An enduring challenge which they recently completed. So in addition to the Exclusive Members discounts Speedskim will be donating 5% of all promotion sales to this great cause.

Please scroll down for video demo, discounted prices and instructions on how to take advantage of the Exclusive Plastering Forum Members offer...

[video=youtube_share;o-bflgM2z0k]http://youtu.be/o-bflgM2z0k[/video]

Speedskim®
Promotion details

'Speedy 1’ 1x1200mm £30.99 (Usual price £35.99 inc vat and shipping)

‘Speedy 2’ 1x600mm 1x1200mm SET £48.49 (Usual price £59.49 inc vat and shipping)

Speedy 3’ 1x600mm 1x1200mm 1x1800mm SET £84.99 (Usual price £106.99 inc vat and shipping)

Speedy 4’ 1x300 1x600 1x1200 1x1800 FULL SET £100.49 (Usual price £130.49 inc vat and shipping)

What do I save?

‘Speedy 1’ discount equates to £5.00 saving

‘Speedy 2’ discount equates to £11.00 saving

‘Speedy 3’ discount equates to £22.00 saving

‘Speedy 4’ discount equates to £30.00 saving

The discounts offered are over our usual Speedskim website and Speedskim/ebay prices.

*All prices stated include vat and overnight shipping.

How do I order?

If you would like to take advantage of this Exclusive End of Summer Speedskim Promotion please send private message to us ‘Speedskim’ via the Plastering Forum message system.

You must state the following in your private message:

1. Your full name

2. Your email address (to receive your shopping cart link)

3. Your promotion choice for example: ‘Speedy 2’

What happens next

· Once we receive your Private Message and details we will send you a payment request link from the official Speedskim.co.uk website.

· Follow the link provided and your shopping cart will be loaded automatically with the appropriate discount.

· Payment is secure via WorldPay. We accept PayPal and Credit/Debit cards. Follow the link to our checkout.

· Once payment is received and the transaction is complete you will receive an immediate automatic email order confirmation and vat invoice to your email address.

Delivery/Despatch

· Your order will be processed next business day and delivery is overnight service on all orders.

Customer Service/Technical Advice

· Customers Service and Technical Support are available 7 days a week.

Offer closes midnight Sunday 30[SUP]th[/SUP] September 2012

If you are considering taking advantage of the offer but would like technical advice in advance regarding the benefits of Speedskim, which size to choose, or indeed any other product query please feel free to Private Message or call us on +44(0) 845 6000 227 with any queries you may have.

Useful Speedskim product information including 'How To' guides and FAQ's are available in simple format at the official Speedskim website.

Kind regards

SPEEDSKIM® SALES

www.speedskim.co.uk

www.facebook.com/speedskim

Terms and conditions

This limited Exclusive End of Summer offer is only available to The Plastering Forum Members via the Private message system. The Promotion is with the express permission of Danny (Site Owner)
Offer is limited to one purchase choice per member.
Offer applies to UK postcode addresses only. If you live outside the UK please private message us though and we will sort out the best shipping rates possible.
For general terms and conditions of sale and returns policy please visit the Speedskim website.

SPEEDSKIM TECHNOLOGY.jpg

offer now closed

Last edited:
Speedskim 1800mm in action

See the Speedskim 1800mm in action on British Gypsum spray finish.

Also exceptional on traditional skim coat including ceilings as only weighs 1.5kg. When you have those large areas..

Great on all backing plasters including hardwall and bonding..

[video=youtube_share;3XC2P7xMuxE]http://youtu.be/3XC2P7xMuxE[/video]

Video courtesy of Currier Plastering

Speedskim® Exclusive End of Summer Offer. Enquiries: 0845 6000 227 or Private Message.

Thanks David - will send you a pm and also an email to confirm. The website shopping basket link will follow :)

Cheers Scott

Hi eggy that's all done. The pm didnt go through though - you might need to activate private messages in your settings? If there is a problem Danny will help :)

The email and the website payment request link should be with you at your email address..:)

Hi Damien - thanks for the order, I have sent the details to your email address with website payment request. Follow the link and it loads the basket automatically.

Cheers :RpS_thumbup:

Scott

That's all done domrico :RpS_thumbup: have a look in your email you should have a website payment request. Follow the link and it loads the basket automatically.

We will send an Introduction & User Guide also which is a useful quick reference with How to's and common FAQ's. Any probs let us know.. :)

Cheers Scott

Hi mate -All Speedskims are despatched on the next available business day following your order using 24 hour courier. Hope this helps :)

Hi mate - we sent a website payment request to you but there has been no transaction gone through our end. If the payment went through you would have received an automatic confirmation and invoice.

If you are having problems please give us a call and we will sort it out.

You can pm us, email sales@speedskim.co.uk or give us a ring 0845 6000 227 . We are available 7 days.

Cheers Scott

no worries will ring ya sales team in morning cus money got taken out of mi bank on the 25th and i'v got a confimation number

Hi mate, been searching for about an hour for the private msg's. Thanks for clearing that up. Can you copy and paste my post and pm him for me. How many posts before you can pm?

they'll email once they have seen ya post on here,they did with me cus i couldn't find the pm either lol.

Hi Stuart - thanks for the order. NPS kindly pm'd us :RpS_thumbup:

It doesn't matter if you post rather than pm us - we set it up like that so that members didnt have to give out their details as a post if they didnt want to. We do look at the posts also and if anyone else wants to order in this way that's fine.

I will email you the payment request link now..

Thanks to NPS and also Damo2K :RpS_thumbsup:

Cheers Scott

Top of this thread, go to 'thread tools' and when you open that it says 'subscribe to this thread' :RpS_thumbup:

Ding ding - last orders! - the offer closes at midnight.

Just a quick thanks to all the members of The Plastering Forum for taking an interest in viewing the thread, and also of course to those who purchased.

We will be making a donation on behalf of those that purchased to Danny and Janes John O'Groats to Lands End 1500 miles - in aid of Help for Heroes. So a big thanks again to those who purchased :RpS_thumbsup:

Big thanks to Danny for allowing us to do the end of summer offer :) ..

cheers

Scott

Hi Stuart - thanks for the order. NPS kindly pm'd us :RpS_thumbup:

It doesn't matter if you post rather than pm us - we set it up like that so that members didnt have to give out their details as a post if they didnt want to. We do look at the posts also and if anyone else wants to order in this way that's fine.

I will email you the payment request link now..

Thanks to NPS and also Damo2K :RpS_thumbsup:

Cheers Scott

Hi Scott, thats me paid. When do you think it will be delivered so i can make sure someones in.

Hi Stuart - Thanks mate, your Speedskim will be despatched tomorrow using UK Mail. Its a 24 hour service usually but I noticed on the invoice you are in East Ayrshire. Hopefully you will receive on Tuesday but I will confirm back with you. I have a feeling it may be Wednesday in your neck of the woods. I will get back to you in the morning though mate :) Thanks for the purchase! Scott

Yeah that's no probs mate - will get back to you tomorrow morning with more info and if necessary grab the other address off you :)

Hi Stuart - Have been in touch with despatch and they are trying to get delivered tomorrow. Will confirm back later today on here :)

Hi Stuart - Have been in touch with despatch and they are trying to get delivered tomorrow. Will confirm back later today on here :)

think the promo finnished last night mate
Yes just notice it. I got 1200 last week me and my mate love it:RpS_thumbsup:. Funny enough I told him i will order the set soon. Log on today and notice the deal. Hoping they will take pity on me,:rolleyes) they might let me have the deal. you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.