Spray thistle spray finish

Members online

hello
Just been researching whether the m200 can spray thistle spray finish ? I don't have the skim set up hose as it was expensive I only have the standard set up for the monocuche render ? Am I able to do spray with it
Thank you

They spray multifinsh on their videos so I can see no problem with spraying thistle spray finish. A few on here do it I'm sure they will be along shortly, and they spray with skim setup

hello
Just been researching whether the m200 can spray thistle spray finish ? I don't have the skim set up hose as it was expensive I only have the standard set up for the monocuche render ? Am I able to do spray with it
Thank you
Definitely can't spray skim with a render setup. That's why they have a skim setup :loco:

I can spray that wiTh mtec m200 with the standard hose on it? It's mp knauf same as multi finish as in two coats flatten in polish and paint ? Thank mate

hello
Thank you

Hi Ellis you can't spray finish with your current setup the gun is the wrong one also the hoses are to larger diameter also you need a different rotor and stator and bottom bracket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello
Thank you
How much for the skim setup. But u are on the right track looking at spray finish as multi is a joke to spray.

Got my one 2ad hand. To be fair my pft dealer said if I was you I'd look for a 2nd hand one

Massive difference in quality. Stainless steel gun vs Plastic.

Superior pump unit inc built in pressure gauge vs a mix n match of the shelf pump.

Better quality material hose and fittings.

The pictures speak for themselves. PFT don't make cheap stuff they make quality. picture also shows This is what you get with powercoat equipment.

Attachments

• 00088050-pumpensystem-a2-25l.jpg
    00088050-pumpensystem-a2-25l.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 355
  • m-tec-M100-SC picture close up.jpg
    m-tec-M100-SC picture close up.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 334
  • Long_Lance_Plastering_Gun (1)mtec.png
    Long_Lance_Plastering_Gun (1)mtec.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 338
  • ritmo-powercoat-equipment.jpg
    ritmo-powercoat-equipment.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 313
  • 00_09_80_71_Spritzger├ñt_ADB14267.jpg
    00_09_80_71_Spritzgerät_ADB14267.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 386
Tbh going by the pictures the mtec parts to look cheap compered to the pft ones. I suppose you get what you pay for. I only paid 500 for my skim setup so am happy.

Massive difference in quality. Stainless steel gun vs Plastic.

Superior pump unit inc built in pressure gauge vs a mix n match of the shelf pump.

Better quality material hose and fittings.

The pictures speak for themselves. PFT don't make cheap stuff they make quality. picture also shows This is what you get with powercoat equipment.

Better quality material hose and fittings - in your opinion.

Pump unit with a built in pressure gauge - again your opinion. It's not mix and match with the M-tec products, the bottom unit is a complete unit with an after mixer in there also

The gun is plastic but we never need to replace these. I'm sorry but £1500 even if it's gold plated it's too much money for what it is.

The £460 for the plaster setup is readily available and it lasts and does what it says.

Despite a dealer saying it is superior and it's got original on it doesn't mean anything. A fair price is a fair price. I can also replace the plastic gun for a stainless one for the same price.

Better quality material hose and fittings - in your opinion.

Pump unit with a built in pressure gauge - again your opinion. It's not mix and match with the M-tec products, the bottom unit is a complete unit with an after mixer in there also

The gun is plastic but we never need to replace these. I'm sorry but £1500 even if it's gold plated it's too much money for what it is.

The £460 for the plaster setup is readily available and it lasts and does what it says.

Despite a dealer saying it is superior and it's got original on it doesn't mean anything. A fair price is a fair price. I can also replace the plastic gun for a stainless one for the same price.

I
Not just my opinion. I suppose its like cars . some have fancy BMW other opt for bargain priced Hyundai.

I
Not just my opinion. I suppose its like cars . some have fancy BMW other opt for bargain priced Hyundai.

PFT will always be the best in your eyes. It's all you sell and have access to.

We have sold and used the rest so can give an honest opinion - both setups will do the exact same.. just about a grand difference!

What did I start :rolleyes: :popcorn:

Am going to build a machine and it will be the best machine in the world. How hard could it be :descansando:

We have access to some parts that are produced for PFT by the main manufacturer. We also source PFT parts is a customer needs them... we just don't advertise them

As you know and have been told before we don't buy PFT products anymore.
there was a bit on the K4 ,just asking