Spray thistle spray finish

To be honest it is the same of rubbish just going on and on.

People will make their own minds up. I don't need to keep repeating myself to the same people. I have better things to do

I think the plastic skim guns cost no more than £50 to make!

The tube is the only plastic part, the spray nozzle can be plastic or metal. With the cost of £460 you get new pipes and fittings, the gun, the after mixer and bottom coupling, a new Rotor and Stator - we also train you free of charge with how to use it

Ian isn't a customer, neither is Keith.

I'm always happy to help people but when people just want to have a bit of banter and cause trouble it's pretty pointless to be fair. Especially when they know the answers
ok when you do it Ryan ,same old same old ,pull the victim card when needed

The tube is the only plastic part, the spray nozzle can be plastic or metal. With the cost of £460 you get new pipes and fittings, the gun, the after mixer and bottom coupling, a new Rotor and Stator - we also train you free of charge with how to use it
But you also charge that for the eze24 skim kit!!

What did I start :rolleyes: :popcorn:

Am going to build a machine and it will be the best machine in the world. How hard could it be :descansando:
If you serious I got a couple on trial
IMG_2040.JPG
IMG_2039.JPG

First one is called The Vinciegator, and second 2 , I'm calling The Vince Beast

Yes we do - the rotor and stator used on the EZE costs more than the M100/200. Training is also provided. We should charge more for the M100/200 but want to make it cost effective for the guys buying it
So you should get a new rotar and stator when you order an additional skim kit for the eze.

So is the render set up same price for Mtec 100 mate, and free training?