Staffordshire Plasterers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ky12

Hi all, I'm going to hopefully add to the ppl that successfully have saught experience from posting on here.

I'm looking to labour/plaster with plasteres for free to build on my plastering to date which covers most areas of plastering.

I'm a amateur and just want to improve, speed up and learn the finer details of the art. Honest, reliable and I'm a hard grafter, 29, and most would appreciate anyone willing to get in touch. I certainly won't slow anyone down and I'm thankful for the experience.

Thanks in advanced

Hi all, I'm going to hopefully add to the ppl that successfully have saught experience from posting on here.

I'm looking to labour/plaster with plasteres for free to build on my plastering to date which covers most areas of plastering.

I'm a amateur and just want to improve, speed up and learn the finer details of the art. Honest, reliable and I'm a hard grafter, 29, and most would appreciate anyone willing to get in touch. I certainly won't slow anyone down and I'm thankful for the experience.

Thanks in advanced
I wish there were more ambitious workers like you where I am.Best of luck in your plastering quest.

Cheers mate. I've been out with a few plasterers and they were chuffed with my work but ones moved away and the other retired so just hoping for another shot with someone. Fingers crossed

Cheers mate. I've been out with a few plasterers and they were chuffed with my work but ones moved away and the other retired so just hoping for another shot with someone. Fingers crossed

Hats off to you mate you seem like a genuine person wanting to learn more.
Most people wouldn't dream of offering themselves for free to start with. That's what separates the good from the average I believe.
Was the best thing I ever done when I first went at it alone.
Whored myself to 2 companies for a day to show them what I could and 4 years on I'm still doing there work....if you haven't already directly call people and offer what your willing to do. I found that when I called people and had direct contact it worked better for me. Good luck any way[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Thanks in advanced

Where abouts are you from mate?

Hats off to you mate you seem like a genuine person wanting to learn more.
Most people wouldn't dream of offering themselves for free to start with. That's what separates the good from the average I believe.
Was the best thing I ever done when I first went at it alone.
Whored myself to 2 companies for a day to show them what I could and 4 years on I'm still doing there work....if you haven't already directly call people and offer what your willing to do. I found that when I called people and had direct contact it worked better for me. Good luck any way[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Cheers mate. Shame I don't live nearer you ha

Hi mate we work in Chester but travel from Stoke. We might need someone to start with us in about a week. We dot dab/metal stud, then tape and joint. Would you be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.