Stoke On Trent Labourer wanted

Members online

JohnDoe

I'm Looking for a labourer to help out on domestic work. You'll be expected to prep up i.e bonding, boarding, pva, scrim, bead up. But Mainly to mix finish correctly without getting the s**t everywhere ...

Leave me your number in a message

Cheers

Andrew

Must be someone out there surely?! Youd get yr arm ripped off down here for an opportunity like that...

If you are still looking for someone I'm very close to finishing my level two plastering diploma and looking for a job, my home phone number is 01538 381169

Hi Tom, thanks for the reply.

I'm not looking to give someone a 'JOB', i'm not looking to employ anyone.

Have you had any experience of plastering outside of college? i.e the real world ... College learn you the very bare minumum, its a complete new ball game on the job.

Tell me a little about yourself Tom... Do you drive, your age, what stage you feel your at with plastering?

I look forward to your reply, maybe your worth the time and effort ...

Andrew

Hi Andrew

I am 20 in august, just need to finish some paper work at college then i've passed my level two diploma in plastering.

At college we have learnt the basics which includes: floating out with sand and lime and browning, skimming, dry lining, boarding ceilings, floor screeding, rendering both plain face and tyrolean finish, fixing drip beads, two coat beads and skim beads.

Now that I have finished college I want to learn my trade and the only way I feel I can do that is by watching and working with a plasterer every day, and you are offering a great opportunity to do this.

Outside of college I have under taken work both at home and for other people as well as helping my uncle on jobs, and they were all pleased with the work I produced.

I'm currently learning to drive, but I have got a bus pass and i'm willing to travel and used to early starts. I can get you a reference if you want from my plastering teacher.

Sorry for the late reply.

Tom

best of luck with it,
weve all got to start somewhere. At least your showing wilingness and seem keen, which is more than most teenagers show these days.

Hey mate there all in full time college n our language that is 16 hours a week part time a week rest of time in bed all smoking s**t

Mate its a nightmare. I had a foul mouth piece of s**t last year. Wanted a pay rise after 2 weeks.

Had a right crap day , all the time was thinking I really need labourer but every time I see a post of trying to get and keep someone, I go full circle and think stuff that

Has anyone got a decent labourer on here or is this officially the end of the line?

I have a virtual labourer.....it's the best way.
He is never late. Never talks s**t. Is always tidy. Likes whatever radio station I like. He's never on his phone. He never needs a break and is a natural at mixing whatever I want.