Stolen tools

This is a serious problem in Ireland and as was said people need to stop buying used tools.These Sunday markets should be monitored by the guards,I don't know how these markets get away with it anyway it's an all cash business with no regulations on what's being sold.

All the London markets on a Sunday are full of stolen gear, no one bats an eye ,the police don't have time or resources, I spoke to a guy who had his van and 250 tyres stolen from his shop in Brixton hill, he came in the next morning,phoned the police,they said if you can give us a 2 hr window of the time it was stolen ,we can take a look,if not ,we can't look at the cctv due to time restraints

Punishment for crime is non existent. I'm all for rehabilitation for criminals, but if sentencing were a little more draconian, the people committing the crimes might think before they did.

Worked on a big site in Bristol. Student accommodation. Most of the fixers, all of the labourers, all the furniture fixers, all the people doing the external rendering were Eastern European. Sparkies, chippies and the spreads inside were British. Some days thousands of pounds worth of tools went missing. Couldn't leave f all lying around. Good idea who was robbing, you guys take a guess

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yeah its everywhere. Never had it done to me but I had the locks screwdrivered a few years back and someone had just slept in the back of the van and left a kebab there. This doen't look right to me though

SKY FREESAT SATELLITE DISH 80CM QUAD LNB !! ASTRA HOTBIRD HD PVR ZONE 2

Yeah its everywhere. Never had it done to me but I had the locks screwdrivered a few years back and someone had just slept in the back of the van and left a kebab there. This doen't look right to me though

SKY FREESAT SATELLITE DISH 80CM QUAD LNB !! ASTRA HOTBIRD HD PVR ZONE 2
My dads mates car never locked and he used to kick the same tramp out of it every morning before work :LOL: (when they were in their early twenties)

All the London markets on a Sunday are full of stolen gear, no one bats an eye ,the police don't have time or resources, I spoke to a guy who had his van and 250 tyres stolen from his shop in Brixton hill, he came in the next morning,phoned the police,they said if you can give us a 2 hr window of the time it was stolen ,we can take a look,if not ,we can't look at the cctv due to time restraints

The police don’t have the time or resources lol, with respect they do, however they choose not to bother with it, instead it’s more lucrative fining people for being on the phone whilst driving ( which I don’t condone) or catching people being a few miles over the speed limit.