Tanking Basement

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobspread

Builder who i do work for rang me today asking do i i know anyone that does tanking ,the proper system for basements with the membrane,the job is in Liverpool,might be someone on here who can help ,cheers

If it's a big job the architect will normally spec a brand name. Like delta John Newton etc contact the manufacturer they always keep lists of approved contractors. Helps keep everything I order with the warranty side of things.

My gaffer gets tender drawing all the time showing membranes.

With a note saying. Delta membrane system to manufactures specs by approved contractor. Insurance backed warrantees required. They will often change the membrane manufacturer if you ask them if you preferred a particular brand.

Builder who i do work for rang me today asking do i i know anyone that does tanking ,the proper system for basements with the membrane,the job is in Liverpool,might be someone on here who can help ,cheers

Hi There Bob

I have dealt with this company in the past, tanking basements is all they do...... OK based in Surry and mainly working in London and the SE, but they may be able to advise someone in Liverpool area

http://www.surreybasements.co.uk/

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.