Thistle Bond 60

Members online

? How do you mean. Haven't seen grey for a long time
All we ever had up here was grey bonding. It was predictable in set timings even if you doped it up..you knew what was gonna do.
Not had grey in about 6 months now only the pink stuff...sets in 30-40 mins..?dope it up it gone in 15 mins?..once you know what it's gonna do its fine tho.

Wonder if it's the test powder from bonding 60...?
:whistle:

Hi all, thanks for showing an interest in Thistle Bonding 60. If you’d be interested in receiving a trial bag please send us your name, location and contact details and we’ll arrange this for you.

Hi all, thanks for showing an interest in Thistle Bonding 60. If you’d be interested in receiving a trial bag please send us your name, location and contact details and we’ll arrange this for you.
Will you send one to Ireland?.

Can do if you want I going to ireland end of January to shoot some new videos , quite happy to bring few bags over with the crew mate , how many you want ?
Two pallets.And bring them new trowels with you.You can come sand and cementing with us,won't be long breaking them in.

All we ever had up here was grey bonding. It was predictable in set timings even if you doped it up..you knew what was gonna do.
Not had grey in about 6 months now only the pink stuff...sets in 30-40 mins..?dope it up it gone in 15 mins?..once you know what it's gonna do its fine tho.

Wonder if it's the test powder from bonding 60...?
:whistle:

That grey Bonding was terrible stuff & would take hours to set in the winter.

When I started the bonding was made with rendered down cows hooves & loads of vermiculite.
Set on yer shovel in minutes & good for sticking boards on with.
Turn your trowel upside down and it wouldn't fall off ... you get my drift! (y)

Its literally put a handful of cement into the mix . The more or less you put in the quicker or slower it sets. Much more versatile. Im genuinely beginning to believe flynny that you're on the payroll

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
I guess the whole point of producing plaster that has a prescribed set time is if there's problems you can blame the manufacturer, when we throw cement in we are taking the law into our own hands, all come backs on us

I guess the whole point of producing plaster that has a prescribed set time is if there's problems you can blame the manufacturer, when we throw cement in we are taking the law into our own hands, all come backs on us

I throw plaster into cement too!

My favourite trick is a handful of bonding compound (board adhesive) into sand/cement that is too wet OR I want to skim quickly.

Funny really, as it looks like corn flour & does the same thing at the end of the day ... might even sprinkle some Knauf in my gravy tomorrow?

I throw plaster into cement too!

My favourite trick is a handful of bonding compound (board adhesive) into sand/cement that is too wet OR I want to skim quickly.

Funny really, as it looks like corn flour & does the same thing at the end of the day ... might even sprinkle some Knauf in my gravy tomorrow?

never heard that before

I Always try to keep TPF a breast of the ever evolving evolution in plaster world, just had email off my Ccf contacts.. £12 a bag inc vat for thistle bond 60 ,

Sure this will go down well with you all

:inocente:

I Always try to keep TPF a breast of the ever evolving evolution in plaster world, just had email off my Ccf contacts.. £12 a bag inc vat for thistle bond 60 ,

Sure this will go down well with you all

:inocente:
I should be getting some sent to my local merchants soon vince (y)
If it doesn't set in 60 seconds I want my money back

Ok I'll say it......how much??..for a bag of naffin plaster!!! I've took women out to the pictures, the pub, got a kebab and had a quickie on a park bench and still had the bus fare home for less than that...pfft

Ok I'll say it......how much??..for a bag of naffin plaster!!! I've took women out to the pictures, the pub, got a kebab and had a quickie on a park bench and still had the bus fare home for less than that...pfft
That must have been a long long time ago :D

I hear BG are bringing this out next...

Bonding (1).jpg