Training centre northwest

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you considered just buying some gear and dvd's and just teach yourself? i am gonna try this cos of the distance i would have to travel (over 300ml for me!!!) etc.

oh just remembered did'nt longstroke post in a thread he went on a course somewhere in the north west ?

Find a k rend job get someone in to do it and shadow them for the jobs duration

Yeah will be doing at some point, want to get some experience in Venetian ASAP as I know i will get quite a bit of work with it..

Rossi has been kind enough to give me a go when he does one in banks (krend)

going for a wallcrete course in may also, feel like I want to have a few more stings to my bow

Av bin working with longstroke sure his on the missing list with an oldie from a carehome we worked on commented on her see through tights ha he did a course in bradford but for polished plastering with polishedplasteringcompany mate

Av bin working with longstroke sure his on the missing list with an oldie from a carehome we worked on commented on her see through tights ha he did a course in bradford but for polished plastering with polishedplasteringcompany mate

Ahh right, they stopped doing there courses now :(

Alright lads I notice you guys have a lot to do with rendering work I'm just finishing a project in Oxford for a company called ecl it's on a hospital but I want to try and get on the zest side of work I see there's a lot of council houses being done I'm from birmingham but travel all over do you lads know of anything thanks

So sorry for the late reply people!!!! am back now. Wow a lot of intrest in learning this niche market of plastering. How about everybody in the north west have a job done, ill come down and point u in the right direction for a small fee, u supply the gear, food and ill take the photos ? ;)

Polished / Lime Venetian Plastering Training Courses, Paint Effects

just done a venetian course here 2 week ago. £290 for 2 day course. got taught 8 finishes using Oikos products. Very good course and included food. Its in Whitefield which is near Bury if you know this part of north west at all. Just need to find myself someone to work with to gain more experience with it. Any takers?
Ask@longstrokeplastering ,his work really impressed me, proper artist.

@RobJack i didnt get ur inbox message mate send it again when u get chance. Cant belive theres courses in whitefield and i didnt know lol. What are the teachers called?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just a message asking if you have any venetian work going. I need some practice and experience and was told your the person to speak to. Im in worsley area.

The teacher is called john boyle. Teaches 4 per course. He has 18 years venetian experience and about 4-5 teaching it. Hes a decent bloke and very switched on. If your local enough just ring and call in for a chat. I did before I booked course. His teaching unit is also his main workshop and is full of samples and finishes

Status
Not open for further replies.