1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Wagner 3.31 airless sprayer

Discussion in 'What Machine do you use?' started by matt250280, Jul 7, 2017.

1. matt250280

matt250280 Member

And one any idea off correct tip size I need to spray airless plaster bought machine wrong tip in it

2. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

3. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. matt250280

matt250280 Member

Pass it on then lol

5. TonyM

TonyM Private Member

I use a 535

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. theclemo

theclemo Private Member

535 :whistle:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. matt250280

matt250280 Member

I was thinking 515 ?? What would you say is correct spray angle and spray width?

8. Rossi46

Rossi46 Private Member

I see 535 mentioned on YouTube vids.

9. Curry

Curry Private Member

Tip size would be 535 however that machine unfortunately won't spray plaster. Wagner 3.39 is the minimum spec needed.

Where did you buy it from?

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

ah yes forgot you did airless... sorry xxx

11. matt250280

matt250280 Member

The machine seems to spray it no problem mate It primes no problem and sprays no bother. I was told the same by many company'then I hired a 3.31 and tryed it and it worked I just need to put right tip on gun

12. TonyM

TonyM Private Member

For emulsion maybe, although I use 517 for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Runswithscissors

Runswithscissors Private Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1