Wasted

Members online

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
Do to underorder I need t take the rest of the week off. If someone needs a hand and feels safe in the company of dodgy characters ,we might be able to help. :D
Personally prefer external render or ewi . Plastering is soooo G** :D

Only exterior job I could give you I already promised to someone else (Vincey), its to mow the lawn :lol:
He might go halfs with you on it tho
Mower and brew supplied
Take a break, it's raining anyways

Only exterior job I could give you I already promised to someone else (Vincey), its to mow the lawn :lol:
He might go halfs with you on it tho
Mower and brew supplied
Take a break, it's raining anyways
Thanks for the lead mate , got it sorted yesterday. Will let Vincey to crack on it now and I will take it next time:D. Want to see how good them northern lads are. I can bet there will be some sexy twist after job is done:D.
This forum sucks for finding a job, just like politics on here:tarjetaroja::D

Thanks for the lead mate , got it sorted yesterday. Will let Vincey to crack on it now and I will take it next time:D. Want to see how good them northern lads are. I can bet there will be some sexy twist after job is done:D.
This forum sucks for finding a job, just like politics on here:tarjetaroja::D
I know mate, I only took him on as he decided to be a multitrader, washing windows in the morning then cutting grass in the afternoon. I know not a lot of jobs flying about, no idea why.
Anyway glad you sorted for now