Water setting for chalk on a k4

Members online

Jim85

Hi are any guys on here using chalk through a k4?

What water setting did you have it on?

Thanks [emoji106]

I've asked ryan already he said ring Andy tomorrow but I'm gonna start spraying as early as I can get set up in the morning. Just wondered if anyone on here knew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've asked ryan already he said ring Andy tomorrow but I'm gonna start spraying as early as I can get set up in the morning. Just wondered if anyone on here knew

Give him a bell now these machine lads love a good chat about things like this I reckon

Haha yea Ryan just rang me from holland. Great service just shame he didn't know the answer. I could ring Des but he doesn't know either. Any other question I think I'd be ok

I don't know if the pft flow tube is the same. I run k1 on around 650 lw1 on 580-600.

What's k4 mate? Is it the small brother of k9? My favourite breed btw, but never heard of k4. And since when is Ryan breeding dogs? Have missed on this one.

Ffs just start it high then come down
A dealer ain't gonna know [emoji849]

That's what I did last time and it seems fine coming out of the test pipe then it was like piss at the gun so ended up turning it down while it was spraying but by then it was a shitter sorting the pissy stuff out. Wanna get off to a good start in morning this time

Ffs just start it high then come down
A dealer ain't gonna know [emoji849]

In fairness we know most of them, Des hasn't run Chalk and I can't remember the last time I was asked on that. We know with the M200 and M330 but that isn't going to help him.

Im pretty sure Andy knows off the top of his head so I will ask him shortly for you

In fairness we know most of them, Des hasn't run Chalk and I can't remember the last time I was asked on that. We know with the M200 and M330 but that isn't going to help him.

Im pretty sure Andy knows off the top of his head so I will ask him shortly for you

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]thanks Ryan

What's Webers recommended water to mix chalk with? Rest of pral is 5 litres isn't it? K1 is 5 litres as well and I run that at 650 if I put chalk thru it at 650 it would just come out as white water

f**k knows with a K4 mate ,just dont over think it

Guess your right I'll work it out in the end just wanna get it on fast I'm not using accelerator cos I haven't done on the rest of the place so I'm relying on a space heater to send it off.

I've got a load of wickes in the van does anyone know if it'll cause any variation in the shade of chalk? Dunno if I wanna risk it

You create the thread and I will make it a sticky :D
It's difficult to do on the forum as I think it needs to be in a quick view listed format and I don't have the numbers required and can only edit posts for 30 mins I think.

It's difficult to do on the forum as I think it needs to be in a quick view listed format and I don't have the numbers required and can only edit posts for 30 mins I think.

Ok send me a PM with all the settings I can update it :D

Just to let anyone know who cares I ran chalk on 400 today with the k4.

Sprayed lovely I was almost enjoying it! Dunno what I was worrying about.

Same day scrapes over rend aid is not happening tho! I had a big space heater aimed at one bit for a few hours and it didn't go anywhere. And we have rain forecast for tonight and tomorrow so I'm gonna be extremely miserable tomorrow I think.

Don't worry we have a load of monorex on ready for the morning. No rain till 11pm here though

Same day for us ,think i will loose the end of the week as its getting cold again !oh the joys

Just to let anyone know who cares I ran chalk on 400 today with the k4.

Sprayed lovely I was almost enjoying it! Dunno what I was worrying about.

Same day scrapes over rend aid is not happening tho! I had a big space heater aimed at one bit for a few hours and it didn't go anywhere. And we have rain forecast for tonight and tomorrow so I'm gonna be extremely miserable tomorrow I think.

Glad it's sorted mate. Fingers crossed for decent weather tomorrow. Just got seriously cold here in Holland!

Same day for us ,think i will loose the end of the week as its getting cold again !oh the joys

Are u using a load of wickes in yours? Iv never put additives through our machine. How do you do it do we have to put 2 tubs in a butt use half the butt fill with water then add another one?

Are u using a load of wickes in yours? Iv never put additives through our machine. How do you do it do we have to put 2 tubs in a butt use half the butt fill with water then add another one?

Check with Ryan before you use wickes mate