Weber pral m

Ksh

Hi all , new on here and I m looking for a bit of help. We are doing some Pral m tomorrow which is on to rend aid . We have only used this in early spring and autumn before . Could anyone give me an idea of the scrape time this time of year please ? Many thanks

Hi all , new on here and I m looking for a bit of help. We are doing some Pral m tomorrow which is on to rend aid . We have only used this in early spring and autumn before . Could anyone give me an idea of the scrape time this time of year please ? Many thanks
I've only went over rendaid once and have little experience with rendering but I had it on by 11 and was scraping around 4.30 5ish. It was a hot day around 20 degrees, hope that helps

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Depends on temps it was 27 last week were we was, it's 16 today, sun on it or not etc.one pass at 12 mm on a base on for 9.30 after dinner your on it.