What the health...

Members online

Cornelius

just watched an interesting documentary on Netflix "what the health " explores the benefits of a vegan diet and the damage eating too much meat can cause. It's disgusting learning about the conditions in the slaughterhouse and how contaminated the food is with puss and s**t. Injected with water and salt. Recommend watching this I guarantee it will make you think. I'm not a vegan by the way but I'd consider it now, I might do a trial and see how it goes...

A mate of mine a good time ago went along with his mrs when she decided they would be vegetarian........after a time felt shite and lethargic.....doc said he would do better eat red meat again.

You have to get the balance right when you work a physical job. You need good fuel. Saying that, check out Frank Medrano on you tube......he's a veggie!!

I'm just trying to imagine what I'd eat and how a meal plan might look without meat or dairy?

We get addicted to certain foods like simple sugars I absolutely love drinking milk, sometimes I crave it and have to get a glass from the fridge, I thought it was healthy but it isn't.

Did the alkaline diet a few years ago for about a month.
Super diet apparently and you're always bouncing with energy.
Lost nearly 2 stone but then the stress of work kicked in and I just can't lay off the booze...

we only eat quality meat. not the reconstructed meat, Hugh the chief from the tv show river cottage explained how it was produced. the bones of the animal are power hosed down to get the last pieces of meat, these are then made into a paste then into reconstructed meat.

we only eat quality meat. not the reconstructed meat, Hugh the chief from the tv show river cottage explained how it was produced. the bones of the animal are power hosed down to get the last pieces of meat, these are then made into a paste then into reconstructed meat.
I like Hugh, local chap from Axminster, it's pretty grim how the food is produced when you learn what goes on it puts you off a bit.

Not so much red meat, maybe once a week but white meat and fish.

Dairy products also. Milk, eggs (organic free range).

just watched an interesting documentary on Netflix "what the health " explores the benefits of a vegan diet and the damage eating too much meat can cause. It's disgusting learning about the conditions in the slaughterhouse and how contaminated the food is with puss and s**t. Injected with water and salt. Recommend watching this I guarantee it will make you think. I'm not a vegan by the way but I'd consider it now, I might do a trial and see how it goes...
Sounds like vegan propaganda shite to me

I like Hugh, local chap from Axminster, it's pretty grim how the food is produced when you learn what goes on it puts you off a bit.
He picks the dodgy places I'm for supporting my local butcher and don't ever buy meat from a supermarket. Each to their own but that Hugh is not completely legit either he eats roadkill ffs