Where is the new plasters

To me, and I'm not saying this to be difficult, there isn't a single new product listed in your post. They're all tweaks to existing materials to change set times or adhesion which people have been doing with 'home brew' methods for years.
Yes i agree,at least they replied for a change.
That pure finish plaster is elusive,i dont need a pallet.
A bag to trial it.i was given merchants who are meant to stock it,,but they aint got it.

Yes i agree,at least they replied for a change.
That pure finish plaster is elusive,i dont need a pallet.
A bag to trial it.i was given merchants who are meant to stock it,,but they aint got it.
Mate I don't know where you live but give Gary Blackburn or Paul mulanganie a ring they are Bg demonstraters , they might be able to come to your job with a few bags to try and help you out

What's pure-finish?
Thistle pure removes 70% of voc's in the air in a room and locks them into the plaster for upto 50 years, tbh I've used quite a bit and it's fast becoming one of my most popular thistle finishes, easy to up sell to customers because of the benefit of having cleaner air to breath and only slightly more cost than standard multi or board finish , also the quality of the material is a lot better in my opinion, to trowel on and up ,Bg are trying to make this product available now in smaller quantity orders at merchants but at the minute its pallet order only

Thistle pure removes 70% of voc's in the air in a room and locks them into the plaster for upto 50 years, tbh I've used quite a bit and it's fast becoming one of my most popular thistle finishes, easy to up sell to customers because of the benefit of having cleaner air to breath and only slightly more cost than standard multi or board finish , also the quality of the material is a lot better in my opinion, to trowel on and up ,Bg are trying to make this product available now in smaller quantity orders at merchants but at the minute its pallet order only

nice and creamy to use as well :D

Mate I don't know where you live but give Gary Blackburn or Paul mulanganie a ring they are Bg demonstraters , they might be able to come to your job with a few bags to try and help you out
Glasgow,,,u would think ,Travis,ccf,Jews on who i was told stock it would have it.

Never painted it myself. Its just a bit of an odd ball plaster with a weird finishing process. I cam only say its sort of half way between lime and gypsum. I wont use it myself anymore like one coat plaster just odd. guess a few get on well with it.
It has more gypsum in it that multi mate

What a load of fooookin tripe!!!

Seriously who gives a flying foook about any of that!!!

Reactions: gps
What's a VOC ?

What's a VOC ?
Voc's come off new things mate paints furniture, carpets near enough anything new , you know when you sit in a brand new car the smell is really nice but that is actually voc that we can smell , I'll try to find some literature to post for you to give you a more informative guide but when the plaster has been tested in laboratories and on real life rooms it's been scientifically proven to remove 70% , tbh I can't see why anyone would think that that is not a good thing

End of the day donzo wanted to know about new products all I have done is list a few, not just Bg ones either so those on here who having a dig doesn't really bother me tbh , I've heard on the grapevine there is loads of newer stuff coming out tbh I can't wait , onwards and upwards I say , we aren't all stuck in a time warp :fuckyou:

Voc's come off new things mate paints furniture, carpets near enough anything new , you know when you sit in a brand new car the smell is really nice but that is actually voc that we can smell , I'll try to find some literature to post for you to give you a more informative guide but when the plaster has been tested in laboratories and on real life rooms it's been scientifically proven to remove 70% , tbh I can't see why anyone would think that that is not a good thing

End of the day donzo wanted to know about new products all I have done is list a few, not just Bg ones either so those on here who having a dig doesn't really bother me tbh , I've heard on the grapevine there is loads of newer stuff coming out tbh I can't wait , onwards and upwards I say , we aren't all stuck in a time warp :fuckyou:

It ain't about being stuck in a time machine @Vincey!!!

But seriously your failed poster boy BG b*ll***s wears a bit thin sometimes pal...

You seem to drift from every new product as though its the next plastering holygrail!

Don't want to dampen your enthusiasm I do genuinely like yer...but feck me its only plastering!

Where not trying to land anyone on the moon!!!!

It ain't about being stuck in a time machine @Vincey!!!

But seriously your failed poster boy BG b*ll***s wears a bit thin sometimes pal...

You seem to drift from every new product as though its the next plastering holygrail!

Don't want to dampen your enthusiasm I do genuinely like yer...but feck me its only plastering!

Where not trying to land anyone on the moon!!!!
Mate I have a load of vimark gb1 that gears great too, today I used Arenino and that's beautiful gear as well , a few weeks ago I went into a merchants to get some and an old guy ( who knows his plastering too) was behind the counter telling me I shouldn't use it as all the jub and other thincoats were tried and tested I told him I have a few friends on forum that have used it and they said it's fine , he said don't always believe what's said on here and the older stuff is always better, well I've done 2 jobs with the Arenino now and found out myself it's good, tried it and made up my own mind, if I hadn't of tried it I wouldn't of known and would of had to spend a day putting primer on and cost loads more ,
Thing I do like on here is always seems to be the first place where new stuff gets talked about whatever the brand

This might help mate

So after 50 years do you have to remove the plaster which is now polluted with VOC,Will it make it trickery to sell my house,will it be a new question any potential buyers may ask me,will I need a liability insurance if I do sell and they try to sue me for having walls full of toxins,what about a gieger counter to check my house walls,will my family be safe if I decorate my walls with new paint,does it go through wall paper,will it make my artex ceilings safe from asbestos,what about my Xmas decorations, will I be able to pin my Xmas cards to the walls without releasing poison onto my family. Just a few questions if you have the time to answer,thanks you t**t

You are like the Katie price of the forum,you will sell anything to anybody,and none of it is needed,feckless off to QVC AND SELL THEIR CRAP

Another question regarding your over use of TBH all the time,you can't mean( TO BE HONEST) CAN WE MAKE IT (THICK BRICK HEAD) let us know!!!!!

Lol Andy tbh I'm not bothered what you think mate I just joined the thread debate but like I said last time you posted you obviously are bothered about me
Maybe let me know what is your actual problem because looking at every single one of your postings ever they are always to me
IMG_8011.PNG
IMG_8012.PNG
IMG_8013.PNG
IMG_8014.PNG

As soon as I find a bigger t**t than you on here I will move on to them,but they have some big bullshit boots to fill,if you look back at your own posts,in over 50% of them you are trying to sell a new plaster,trowels,ECT,or giving out s**t advice,looks like a long wait for me then.

As soon as I find a bigger t**t than you on here I will move on to them,but they have some big bullshit boots to fill,if you look back at your own posts,in over 50% of them you are trying to sell a new plaster,trowels,ECT,or giving out s**t advice,looks like a long wait for me then.
I don't need to look back over my old posts , anytime I have posted about anything to do with plastering tools or plasters I always have posted pictures of using whatever I've commented about.

I've finished in this little ding dong
I'd rather go clean buckets tbh than keep replying to you

Lol and out from the woodwork comes another bg salesman to dislike my post, pathetic

I don't understand why everyone's is on the man's case he's passionate about plastering and giving people heads up on new products what's wrong with that??

The bg lad contacted me today trying to help source pure finish,,,problem is stockists dont have it,,,i dont mind trying gear if the stuff is better than
Usual multi,boardy etc,,,
I dont need a pallet or willing to pay over odds for a bag,,,,seems to me
If stuff wont be stocked how are we meant to trial it ,
Bg guy was helpfull though.

The bg lad contacted me today trying to help source pure finish,,,problem is stockists dont have it,,,i dont mind trying gear if the stuff is better than
Usual multi,boardy etc,,,
I dont need a pallet or willing to pay over odds for a bag,,,,seems to me
If stuff wont be stocked how are we meant to trial it ,
Bg guy was helpfull though.
That's a true point but it's not like there not trying the bigger merchants are a nightmare to deal with and the local builders merchants want to pull your pants down. I did ask the question why they wouldn't be able to open a bg shop specifically selling there products all rights towards stockists they wouldn't be able to do it . It is like there shooting themselves in the foot by bringing all the new stuff out but can't get it out there fast enough is frustrating.

I dont know what you guys think but i would say bq tradepoint are the biggest shifters of plaster in quantity.
And the only new gear they have trialed is uni.
And only some stores have that.

Knauf and vimark have the same issues too , it's become the norm if you want a Pacific product , with knauf even at big merchants they don't stock but they will order in and with vimark it's either P1ss or order direct from bauwer tbh I don't mind as it's normally only a few days with any of them for delivery

Knauf and vimark have the same issues too , it's become the norm if you want a Pacific product , with knauf even at big merchants they don't stock but they will order in and with vimark it's either P1ss or order direct from bauwer tbh I don't mind as it's normally only a few days with any of them for delivery
What colour is that pure finish vince

I don't understand why everyone's is on the man's case he's passionate about plastering and giving people heads up on new products what's wrong with that??

Really ? Passionate maybe, but his promotional activities for bg are shameless at best, it's all total BS

Furthermore he is solely responsible for the failure of uni, and now he will do the same with pure and his VOC nonsense

Really ? Passionate maybe, but his promotional activities for bg are shameless at best, it's all total BS

A plasterer posts a lot on a plastering forum about plastering products that he likes; shocker. o_O