Who Needs A Website doing?

Members online

No members online now.
Hi

Yep received your email :)

I will sort a reply out tomorrow, I have been at awedding reception tonight :)

Danny

I can make you a website with a choice of your name (£10), no more than £20 quid a year running cost and I can customize it how ever you like put a full screen gallery and contact forms. I will set up google analytics and web master tools so you can see exactly what people are looking at for how long and where they go to next on your site. I will either give you full control or can do support for £5 a month. I can do all this for £280.(- the support)
Heres mine: Smooth Plastering

I can make you a website with a choice of your name (£10), no more than £20 quid a year running cost and I can customize it how ever you like put a full screen gallery and contact forms. I will set up google analytics and web master tools so you can see exactly what people are looking at for how long and where they go to next on your site. I will either give you full control or can do support for £5 a month. I can do all this for £280.(- the support)

Wow! thats a lot of money for that website :flapper:

You might wanna spell check ya website marra..........on your "about" page you've wrote....."smooth plastering is a processional service", so im guessing either you drive around on a carnival float or it should say "professional", al PM you the rest i found......................:RpS_thumbup:

If ye gonna part with that money im sure danny (site owner) can do u a deal and a better looking site

HiNew to this site and was looking at getting a site done of my own, anyone know if Danny is still doing sites for people ??

HiNew to this site and was looking at getting a site done of my own, anyone know if Danny is still doing sites for people ??

welcome to the forum gaz, Start a new thread and introduce your self to the forum marra........:RpS_thumbup:

Hi

I have a website hosting package and a .co.uk

I also have a website builder all bought through 123reg.

I have not got the time to do it myself

what price if you minus the above

cheers

Andy

To be honest the domain name is pretty cheap and I get a good deal on the hosting... so I see that the price I charge is pretty much for my time :)

I dont use site builders, because 9/10 they are shite :)

If your hosting allows the use of MYSQL then I can probably cut you a deal but if not then you will need to find hosting that does :)

Danny

I dont use site builders, because 9/10 they are shite :)

Danny

Ha ha .. like that one.. Totally agree

I am in the process of doing my Dads restaurant website and I have stuck a CMS on there. He is reluctant to pay me that much though :RpS_laugh:

Guess I will take my pay through the food I am getting when I dine there :RpS_thumbup:

Great forum by the way. Just stumbled upon it looking for plastering advice.

Gio

i needs but i dont want the domain .co.uk because it will bound website that it is only relavent to uk so that outsider will get confuse that open or not

Hi Danny I am looking at getting a web site could do with some details what's the best way to contact you about it thanks

I use the serif web plus programme easy to use update whenever you're by s pc just copy paste delete add photos and text great programme used it for st least 7yrs with upgrades just buy web hosting and domain from midland computers or serif.

I've built websites my self for a few years now, I Use wordpress sometimes but find that the SEO can be a problem sometimes, You'll get better search results with other platforms or coding because Google picks wordpress up as a blog so will give preference to recent posts rather than your homepage, so it will depend on the theme or template you use as to how good your website does in search results.

lol google does not pick wordpress up as a blog... thats a myth.... yes wordpress in the old days use to be a blog but now it is a fully fledged CMS system...

lol google does not pick wordpress up as a blog... thats a myth.... yes wordpress in the old days use to be a blog but now it is a fully fledged CMS system...

We get it. You know your stuff bla bla :RpS_cool:

Hows the speech coming along?