Who Would Use One Of These Then?

Better than them magnetic bastards from a few years back. I'll stick with my Stanley and 99p tape though.

I thought it looked good as well.... I will email them and see what is what :D

Bladerunner was ok... but just not quite there....

So it's made in canada and from the reviews i've just read it's about the same as the blade runner looks the mutt's in videos but in the real world dissapointing

I don't get why they try to re-invent the wheel.a sharpe knife a decent tape all fits nicely in you tool belt/vest. We all use a knife and tape the same way as this new tool, look at the size of it,and it won't fit in your pouch. It's nearly laughable I only need to look at that for 10 second to realise it's not fit for speed for the professional maybe for the DIY we.

Couldn't agree mot leroy also too big to cut down to floor on vertical cuts.
I'm out even if they were giving them away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree mot leroy also too big to cut down to floor on vertical cuts.
I'm out even if they were giving them away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True mate, anyone that cuts a lot of boards day in and out can see the problems with this and yes would not have one for free unless I lost my hammer lol

Tape ,straight edge n chalk line all works fine with sharp blade,until they invent a laser cutter can't see that improving . Sticking a knife to a tape must of taken them ages to dream up :aburrido:oooooh oooooh yeah n a pencil holder :hueco:

a knife and tape has served me well for 34 years ----- however the blade is ready for changing :inocente::inocente: :lol: there is only so many times you can sharpen the blade

Innovation is always good for an industry no mater what they produce... keeps things moving and progression

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Innovation is always good for an industry no mater what they produce... keeps things moving and progression

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
image.jpeg

Lol gud idea!? Dint mean to sound critical and harsh but its the worst idea since the fibre tape gun..wats wrong with running a tape down with ur hand on edge of board..cmon guys..its for people who cant keep there hand still wen running tape down the board

Looks to good to be true, mind you my right hand is shot to bits after 25 years of rough edges on boards. Design better gloves for spreads.