whos in charge while gps is away ...

Members online

i concur @algeeman ! I would like to commence my rule by insisting on early finish Friday for those who did not already have this scheduled.

Homework for the weekend, please clean out your vans and check tyre pressures.

Class dismissed :rebotando:
I wish, I'm in for a late one to get a job read up, don't really have time to get back to it. Maybe spare a couple hours first thing tomorrow morning, but, definitely want it finished by this evening

Do we go straight to the pub after work Jess ?
Only once you've thrown all your s**t haphazard in the van in less than two seconds, then sped off waving to fingers at your last place of work (hence the cleaning van requirement)

Then you're straight in the boozer :birra:

Can think of a few I’d vote for to take charge tbh but Jess maybe a good choice too , the place needs a shake up

I have some bad news for you.

See my badge?

See my rank?

I AM YOUR GOD NOW.

And you'll be the first to go.

the young bricky labourers phone rang the other day.. he answered.....all i heard was the bricky scream at him "UNLESS THATS f**k**g GOD PUT THAT f**k**g PHONE DOWN NOW"

Have no fear I’m still overseeing things and keeping a check on the liberal bile we are subjected too

the young bricky labourers phone rang the other day.. he answered.....all i heard was the bricky scream at him "UNLESS THATS f**k**g GOD PUT THAT f**k**g PHONE DOWN NOW"

Ha.

Though I'm a lowly skimmer/improver in these circles, in my other work, I am The Wheel.

The Big Noise.

The Man.

Nobody is allowed anywhere fcuking near their phones when they are taking my shilling. On pain of being chased away on the spot.

Gotta be me :numberone:

That's you badged.

Remember that it's harder to keep than it was to get.

32432.jpg